I’m looking forward to summer in 4 months.. yup winter here in Australia and absolutely hating it..I think I have a bit of seasonal depression tbh as I’ve noticed I’m always a lot happier in the warmer months.
I’m looking forward to summer in 4 months.. yup winter here in Australia and absolutely hating it..I think I have a bit of seasonal depression tbh as I’ve noticed I’m always a lot happier in the warmer months.
Right now in winter it averages about 11-17 degrees Celsius and in warmer months (from November to April) ranges from about 24-40 degrees Celsius. And I’m from Melbourne the colder part of aus they call it the place that gets 3 seasons in one day lol. Wouldn’t mind moving up north in aus when it’s warm all year around.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.