• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

List one positive thing you are looking forward to.

Raven

Would-Rather-Not-Known Member
SF Supporter
Can I say, I'm looking forward to the new term...(I'm sure it's a positive thing for parents and teachers) And how I wish my school life will become regular and abundant again, just as 1.5 years ago when I was not bullied and suicidal.
But I will never forget my dream. I decide to set up a student group(or other things) about mental health in my new term. A teacher has promised me he will give a helping hand!:)
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Can I say, I'm looking forward to the new term...(I'm sure it's a positive thing for parents and teachers) And how I wish my school life will become regular and abundant again, just as 1.5 years ago when I was not bullied and suicidal.
But I will never forget my dream. I decide to set up a student group(or other things) about mental health in my new term. A teacher has promised me he will give a helping hand!:)
I think that it's a great idea. and I hope that you and your teacher reach the students and make them feel safe and listened to...mike...*hug*hug*bravo
 

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Can I say, I'm looking forward to the new term...(I'm sure it's a positive thing for parents and teachers) And how I wish my school life will become regular and abundant again, just as 1.5 years ago when I was not bullied and suicidal.
But I will never forget my dream. I decide to set up a student group(or other things) about mental health in my new term. A teacher has promised me he will give a helping hand!:)
*stars There will be harder moments, but remember that it is worth it ! Everything will be okay in the end. Don't give up *hug
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
my most important car show of the season next month it's a two day show. the first day is a line up on the main street with a cruise in the evening. they say no burn-outs but a lot of people do. and with all the work I did to the engine this year i'll be able to be a bad little boy and burn out also lol
 

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i'm also looking forward to September 6. it will mark 1 full year on SF. it's hard to believe I've been here almost a year already
I remember when you arrived. :) You were appreciated and well-known so fast that I thought you were a longtime member. I feel like you've been here much longer than that. And look at all you've done in only one year here...
 

Raven

Would-Rather-Not-Known Member
SF Supporter
Can I say, I'm looking forward to the new term...(I'm sure it's a positive thing for parents and teachers) And how I wish my school life will become regular and abundant again, just as 1.5 years ago when I was not bullied and suicidal.
But I will never forget my dream. I decide to set up a student group(or other things) about mental health in my new term. A teacher has promised me he will give a helping hand!:)
What a great trigger...:(
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top