List one positive thing you are looking forward to.

Peppers

One day to leave this council dump full of abuse .. to a place with Nobody nearby just us 2 and the cats. Buying can only come from viewing. This all seems unobtainable or years away. I look at houses for sale to get ideas, then I wish we could teleport. 💔🏠🗂

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
I'm looking forward to my dog coming home tomorrow. My daughter took him to live with her back in March but she says he doesn't seem happy there. He's used to a pretty quiet life here with me being around all day. But she lives with four other people all sharing the house so it's a bit manic and noisy there.

I can't wait to give him a snuggle *hug

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I'm looking forward to my dog coming home tomorrow. My daughter took him to live with her back in March but she says he doesn't seem happy there. He's used to a pretty quiet life here with me being around all day. But she lives with four other people all sharing the house so it's a bit manic and noisy there.

I can't wait to give him a snuggle *hug
Aww that's great news for you and him! *hug

That’s a challenging question, because that’s how down and alone I feel right now. But never the less, a good challenge, right? I look forward to cleaning my classroom out since it’s the end of the year. I had to go on medical leave and sadly will be taking an early retirement. But this will be one step in helping me to put things in the past.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
I ordered Panera for lunch. They have free delivery for orders over $15. I found the coupon code on the website. I was bored and ordered it at like 4 am for delivery between 11:45 am to noon. It's not even 7 am yet, but I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00