• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Loneliness is literally killing me...

painfully

Well-Known Member
If you're suicidal and having her move in would push you over the edge, that might be grounds for keeping her out.
I have no idea... But for that I would need therapists records and stuff and Im not going to anything... I asked chatgpt on high thinking and it says that it COULD MAYBE do something, but its not sure at all... I cant go that route.

I hate my sister now even more. I need to stay alive for this torture and to be put through more torture from her bs...

Im really suffering due to the loneliness. That never goes away... I cant take this anymore...
 

painfully

Well-Known Member
I just saw a post... A very painful one... A girl wants to take care of a guy who wants to die, but he doesnt love her, cause hes in love with some girl cause shes hot (no personality), which already tells me that guy is shit...

The girl... Has gone to visit him to his country... And bought him several things, like games and stuff to make him happy. He ignores her and just wants to die.

No girl would ever do that for me... I dont fucking need to be bought games or anything, i can buy them myself... But the... The care... The love... THe effort... And I talked to her and she earns 400 usd a months which is nothing, so even more, the massive effort...

I just want to die. I even considering ending it and not waiting for this apartment shit. Ill just leave everything to my aunt and tell her sue my sister and fuck it. I dont deserve to be alive for 20 months being tortured.

NOBODY WANTS ME NOBODY WANTS ME
IM FUCKING TRASH

WHAT DO YOU CALL WHAT NOBODY WANTS
FUCKING TRASH IS WHAT YOU CALL IT
 

painfully

Well-Known Member
I found a girl I like, shes nice... And shes even attractive to me (idk to others, i have strange tastes, i think she would be mid maybe). But shes in love with another guy who doesnt even love her... I described her before... The guy says hes going to kill hismelf on september 7th... Honestly, I wish... He just treats her bad... But she loves him so much, she did so much effort for him...
Nobody would do even 1% of that for me...

She has very bad eyesight and says that if she goes worse she would need surgery wich is 4000 usd where she lives... I wouldnt mind pay for that IF ofc she loved me... Im not THAT retarded to give it away to someone who doesnt want me. Yes, I know my other post, that was survival...

I tried talking to her but she doesnt give a shit about knowing me...

I wish I could kill myself right now...

Realistically what are the chances of me finding somebody... Nothing....

Then why even be alive...
 

painfully

Well-Known Member
I cant stop thinking about this girl... But its not just about her specifically... Its what she has done and is willing to do for that and with that guy... If that guy asked her literally anything, she would do it...

Nobody would ever love me like this. Or at all...

I want to die already...
 

painfully

Well-Known Member
The guy wants to die and asked the girl many times to kill him... But ofc she couldnt do it. Not only that, but now he wants to kill himself on sept 7 and the girl is going to kill herself with him.... And hes going to allow that...

As always, its the pieces of shit the ones who always get loved....

Well, im a piece of shit too... But never in that way... Not in the way women like...
 

painfully

Well-Known Member
So, I talked to someone... A girl who is rch, shes 21, and has been left by his bf who she loved very much... The guy didnt care about her, and even is sending her pics of his new gf to make her suffer... She also said taht he forced to do some sexual stuff she didnt want, and also she had 2 abortions with him... And she ofc is destroyed...
She is rich and says that her father just bought her a new car to cheer her up...

Of course girls suffer a lot for bad guys who dont love them and trat them like shit

Of course fucking rich people.. Meanwhile here i am poor as fuck, fighting for the scraps of this shit apartment... With a shit old car...

I just want to fucking die...
 

painfully

Well-Known Member
About my apartment, I just thought something that made me very nervous. My sister, once she starts to live here, she wont ever leave. Even if the judge forces her to sell her part to me... She will just live here as a squatter. She is currently squatting in my grandparent's house, which was sold to a company with her squatting inside, so had to be sold very cheap... To pay for my grandma's healthcare...

Then my sister complained about the inheritance of my grandpa and then my grandma. Even tho it was just a simple even split... But she insulted my aunt (who paid from her pocket my grandma's healthcare until the house was sold, and also took care of her and many things) and blocked her.

She just doesnt give a shit about anyone but herself.
 

Lara_C

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
How did this all happen? I mean did your sister have any legal right to stay in your late grandparents house or do squatters have rights where you live? Why did your grandparents divide your apartment with your sister ( assuming it came from your grandparents). Did you want to keep the apartment rather than force a sale to collect your inheritance in cash? I take it the apartment was everything you inherited since your grandparents home was sold to pay for your grandmother's health care. Is there any legal way of preventing your sister living there with you ?
 

Lara_C

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
But for that I would need therapists records and stuff and Im not going to anything... I asked chatgpt on high thinking and it says that it COULD MAYBE do something, but its not sure at all... I cant go that route.
You could find out if having a therapist would help you to stop your sister from moving in or forcing a sale. There may be some laws that protect people with disabilities or MH issues
 

painfully

Well-Known Member
How did this all happen? I mean did your sister have any legal right to stay in your late grandparents house or do squatters have rights where you live? Why did your grandparents divide your apartment with your sister ( assuming it came from your grandparents). Did you want to keep the apartment rather than force a sale to collect your inheritance in cash? I take it the apartment was everything you inherited since your grandparents home was sold to pay for your grandmother's health care. Is there any legal way of preventing your sister living there with you ?
This apartment was my mother's. She died and the inheritance was 50-50 for me and my sister. We were 18 yo back then. I had no money, what I had was from a grant and my father gave me very little money each month to pay the bills. My sister basically did whatever she wanted. Dirt everywhere and most importantly, she couldnt stop using the phone and I had to pay bills of 500€ a month for several months. When I told to her to stop she lashed out at me. Finally, she moved with my grandparents back in 2010 and staid there since then.

My grandparents had 2 houses. One here, and one in a small town, worth very little. The one here, in the city, is where my sister has been since 2010. My grandparents lived there too, but went 6 months to the town every year until the last years where they just lived in the town. So my sister lived in their house. My grandma needed money for her care so she sold the house here, with my sister as a squatter... So she had to sell it at very reduced price. Also the house was a literal VERY VERY LITERAL dumpster, so it was worth even less. Now, the new owner wants to kick her out, and ofc she wants to come to this apartment.

In spain there is a law that someone isnt forced to own a part of something, so he can demand to end that. Ofc this can be done in good faith negotiatin, or with lawsuits. I tried to negotiate with her but she ignored me in february. THen 2 months ago she intitated the lawsuit cause she wanted to sell her part... Which is exactly what i wanted, so there was no fuckign need for lawsuit. But not she retired it... Ofc this still costs me in lawyers... but its free for her.

A couple of hours ago her representative called me and said shes ok to negotiate. Probably cause I sent her a strong worded text yesterday cause she was threatening me. And I basically told her "we can negotiate and you will have time to do stuff, while you have a roof, or I can put the lawsuit and the moment it ends you go through the door and i wont care about anything". Still, idk how much I can trust her. She can easily change her mind. We are going to sign a document (I think, Im still waiting), but still I cant fully trust her... If everything goes ok, it will end in 3 months... If not, Ill have to sue her and it will take at least 2 years because justice is very slow here. And Ill have to live with her all that time.

I know I havent mentioned it... But I met a girl recently from a country nearby and shes coming to see me. I havent said anything cause, well, we arent really compatible, sadly. But we can cuddle a for a bit... But idk if my sister will come during these days. She comes sporadically since 3 weeks ago and she will move here definitely in october. It would be uncomfortable to have her whle this girl is here for 2 days. And in the future, if i met someone... I know its unlikely, but still...

And tbh, i just hate her. She did so much damage to me, my grandparents, my aunt... I just cant stand her. Cant wait to finally buy her half and FORGET SHE EXISTS.
 

painfully

Well-Known Member
Her representative said to write a document and we both sign it, my sister and me, where I give her what she wants (mailbox key) and we will do a new appraisal of the apartment and she will accept that value and sell in less than X days. I just talked to my lawyer and he doesnt trust this. Fucking hell. I dont understand why. i kept asking him why and all he said was ad hominem fallacies about who was the idea. I really dont understand. I mean, if she signs the document there is a chance that this will all end in 3 months. If she doesnt, Ill just keep the lawsuit up and end in 2 years. How does signing this document hurt in any way?

In fact, Im starting to think bad about my lawyer. He keeps talking abotu the motivation of the representative. He just says that the representative just wants to kick her out asap. Okay, I agree. But still, how does the document hurt? My lawyer seems to not like the idea at all of ending this early... Like, he wants the lawsuit to stay so he can get paid more...

Im so tired of this shit, man...
 

painfully

Well-Known Member
All this shit to fight for the scraps of this shit apartment... Where I have a loud neighbor and other neighbors that are assholes, and no matter how much I renovate it, this wont change...

Any decent home starts at 300.000€... Which is massive for me... And I will be permanently tied to either work or lose the home if I ever get a mortgage for that...

I just want to give up...
 

LumberJack

Huggy Bear 🐻 u r warned!
SF Supporter
Her representative said to write a document and we both sign it, my sister and me, where I give her what she wants (mailbox key) and we will do a new appraisal of the apartment and she will accept that value and sell in less than X days. I just talked to my lawyer and he doesnt trust this. Fucking hell. I dont understand why. i kept asking him why and all he said was ad hominem fallacies about who was the idea. I really dont understand. I mean, if she signs the document there is a chance that this will all end in 3 months. If she doesnt, Ill just keep the lawsuit up and end in 2 years. How does signing this document hurt in any way?

In fact, Im starting to think bad about my lawyer. He keeps talking abotu the motivation of the representative. He just says that the representative just wants to kick her out asap. Okay, I agree. But still, how does the document hurt? My lawyer seems to not like the idea at all of ending this early... Like, he wants the lawsuit to stay so he can get paid more...

Im so tired of this shit, man...
Your mention of euros tells me that you’re somewhere within EU or at least in the EU economic area. I’m entirely unfamiliar with the regulations for your locale, but I can say that in the US, there is an ethical code that attorneys must follow to retain their license to practice.

If he’s using ad-hominem attacks, though, he is signaling that he doesn’t have a valid argument. A conclusion that turns out differently depending upon his opinion of anyone is not only a logical fallacy, but also a distraction from what needs to be addressed. Facts are what he should be using if he’s trying to suggest that you distrust an opposing party.
 

painfully

Well-Known Member
Your mention of euros tells me that you’re somewhere within EU or at least in the EU economic area. I’m entirely unfamiliar with the regulations for your locale, but I can say that in the US, there is an ethical code that attorneys must follow to retain their license to practice.

If he’s using ad-hominem attacks, though, he is signaling that he doesn’t have a valid argument. A conclusion that turns out differently depending upon his opinion of anyone is not only a logical fallacy, but also a distraction from what needs to be addressed. Facts are what he should be using if he’s trying to suggest that you distrust an opposing party.
After that message I pushed him more and directly asked BUT WHY several times and all he did was "the process is done like this". Never a direct answer. I kinda agree the document wouldnt help me much since there isnt a punishment for her if she doesnt do it, so in the end Im not going to do it.

Still, I pushed him, and i literally told him "okay, you SUE her, but while you do what is wrong with me trying to get an agreement with her?" he said no several times but in the end he said to try and then we would see.

Im thinking on changing my lawyer. There are 2 more lies he told me. Since hes expensive, and I told him, and on top of that there is a fee for "winning" whic i dont get, since you only know that after all the work is done, its like working for nothing, but I kinda get it for motivation, although I dont like it. Its 3000+1500€.

Anyway, he told me to not worry about the money, that they will get paid at he end and can fraction it and he even said I could put these expenses in the mortgage... Then he also said to me several times that 1 of september he would send the lawsuit, he assured me several times. Today, day 2 of sept, I asked him and he said that he cannot advance if I dont pay them (its a company, its not just him)... So what about these 2 things? He didnt even mention them now.

Oh, and also, I have to do a new appraisal. He insisted in some company they work with. I dont really mind, but he really pushed it. I dont get why, probably they get a fee too... But was kinda agressive about it too.

The previous lawyer didnt push anything, costed 1/3 and said "for 1500€ i do everything in this lawsuit, just make sure the appraisal is certified by the bank of spain". I left this one because she had personal stuff to do and didnt tell me... So I needed her and she just responded once and seemed uninterested... While the time to respond was almost running out. She also told me I could respond myself instead of her. That she could respond but that it would cost. I dont mind, but idk if telling me that i could respond was prudent at all... But most importantly, i left her cause talked me a bit bad, you know, like "you are dumb" type... But since this is an open and shut case, i can only win it, maybe its worth going to her again...

I could try another lawyer but its so hard to know who is trustworthy
 

LumberJack

Huggy Bear 🐻 u r warned!
SF Supporter
I’m not sure if the business culture is different (I read Bank of Spain, so making a guess), but in the US I would not tolerate a perfunctory answer to a “why” question. I have learned the hard way that people will treat me as badly as I let them.

There are rules; I couldn’t just fire a lawyer if I felt like it, but he’s not acting in your interest. If that’s not an ethics violation, it should be (in the mind of the all-knowing Jack, lol). There’s probably fine print in the fee agreement that specifies what constitutes when you may terminate the agreement, and what you owe if you do so.

Of course, as you said you would then have to find a new lawyer, which is also a hassle. Sometimes it’s better to stick with the devil you know, but it could be worth simply looking at other options.

I don’t know if this is practical for you, but the judge in your case is likely able to advise. I would guess that s/he has seen at least a few lawsuits, especially regarding real estate, that have the same dynamics. She even might have a form letter that details your options.

I’m willing to explain any idioms I used above, just LMK. I am sure my Spanish is far worse than your English, so please don’t be shy if the translation software doesn’t translate an idiom. I also live near Mexico, meaning I have learned Spanish with a Mexican accent…. Which sources tell me is looked down upon in Barcelona at least. :D Like every country there are different regions so I don’t think it would be the same everywhere.
 
Last edited:

painfully

Well-Known Member
I’m not sure if the business culture is different (I read Bank of Spain, so making a guess), but in the US I would not tolerate a perfunctory answer to a “why” question. I have learned the hard way that people will treat me as badly as I let them.

There are rules; I couldn’t just fire a lawyer if I felt like it, but he’s not acting in your interest. If that’s not an ethics violation, it should be (in the mind of the all-knowing Jack, lol). There’s probably fine print in the fee agreement that specifies what constitutes when you may terminate the agreement, and what you owe if you do so.

Of course, as you said you would then have to find a new lawyer, which is also a hassle. Sometimes it’s better to stick with the devil you know, but it could be worth simply looking at other options.

I don’t know if this is practical for you, but the judge in your case is likely able to advise. I would guess that s/he has seen at least a few lawsuits, especially regarding real estate, that have the same dynamics. She even might have a form letter that details your options.

I’m willing to explain any idioms I used above, just LMK. I am sure my Spanish is far worse than your English, so please don’t be shy if the translation software doesn’t translate an idiom. I also live near Mexico, meaning I have learned Spanish with a Mexican accent…. Which sources tell me is looked down upon in Barcelona at least. :D Like every country there are different regions so I don’t think it would be the same everywhere.
Thanks you. Please, I feel bad that you are putting so much effort, you dont need to help me.

My lawyer also told me other stuff that rub me the other way like when I pushed to ask why he said "look, you are an engineer and im sure you know your stuff. it would be very hard and long if i had to explain how things work in law", which sounds like the most bullshit ever.

Im thinking about going back to the cheap one. I mean, in the score system, even if she did a bit bad, she didnt do it as bad, although maybe its cause I didnt give her a chance -.-. Now, since I have social phobia, telling my lawyer I dont want him its going to be hard...

Im not sure what you mean about the judge. If I sue her today, I wouldnt see a judge until at least 6 months. I have never been in any lawsuit but I find hard to believe that a judge would advise me.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top