Looking for motivation partner

alixer

Anger turned outward is workout fuel.
SF Supporter
Hello,

I'm tired of feeling dread. I have big ambitions, and I know I can accomplish them. I know this, because I have accomplished incredible things in the past, such as received advanced degrees, lost weight, changed careers, succeeded in moving to new places, and helped those who couldn't help themselves.

I have experience helping others meet their goals. I helped one friend lose 60 pounds.

I know for a fact that things are easier when you have someone supporting you. I'm looking for someone who would be interested in being a goals/motivation partner. It would:
  • Require daily check-ins
  • Include individualized goals, so we wouldn't be working on the same goals, unless they happened to line up coincidentally
  • The goals could be anything you want them to be
  • The goals would need to be specific from the beginning (I've found specificity to be key in achieving goals)
  • Protect each other's privacy
If you are interested, send me a private conversation message so I get an email alert.

Believe in yourself.

Last edited:

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Snap at the mac dying on you, sorry it happened. That gotta suck. Im trying to figure out a real plan to get healthier and I keep making plans and not following through hence me asking in the first place. Good luck with the next replacement. Are you going for another Mac? Or get it fixed?

alixer

Anger turned outward is workout fuel.
SF Supporter
I'm waiting for my hit and run settlement to come through. Then I'll buy a new mac. Let me ask you, why do you think you're not following through?

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Honestly Alixer its more of lack of discipline and focus over any other excuse in my book.

Hope the settlement comes in sooner than later for you

Yellowmellow

I haven’t seen you at Jim’s cafe, but that has been an excellent motivator for me.
When I joined I was stuck in a rut. Deep depression. If you’re here, you know what I mean. Well, now I’m nearly 2 months on and eating healthily, exercising, caring for myself and I’ve even gained the confidence to start hobbies.
I don’t think 1:1 is very good because we are all fragile and not everyday is good. But come on Jim’s, there we all just have a laugh. If you want to you could set us all well being goals? Like morning exercise stretches?

Hello,

I'm tired of feeling dread. I have big ambitions, and I know I can accomplish them. I know this, because I have accomplished incredible things in the past, such as received advanced degrees, lost weight, changed careers, succeeded in moving to new places, and helped those who couldn't help themselves.

I have experience helping others meet their goals. I helped one friend lose 60 pounds.

I know for a fact that things are easier when you have someone supporting you. I'm looking for someone who would be interested in being a goals/motivation partner. It would:
  • Require daily check-ins
  • Include individualized goals, so we wouldn't be working on the same goals, unless they happened to line up coincidentally
  • The goals could be anything you want them to be
  • The goals would need to be specific from the beginning (I've found specificity to be key in achieving goals)
  • Protect each other's privacy
If you are interested, send me a private conversation message so I get an email alert.

Believe in yourself.
This is very amazing.Thanks for sharing i'll send you pm.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00