Love

Arisamela

I’ve been to embarrassed to write about it. But today I decided that it’s time to let it out.
Four years ago when I went to new school I met a guy. I felt in love with him . He wasn’t popular or handsome. Nothing special but I went crazy about him. After a year of being too shy and him liking other girl I met my ex best friend who helped me. She knew him because their mother’s new each other. And after another year I started dating him. We were talking all the time but only bus messages. Because when I saw him I was getting dizzy and I couldn’t say a sentence without any mistake. But I was getting used to this situation and everything got better. But one girl who didn’t like me started talking behind my back. And she told him Sam terrible things about which weren’t true. He broke up with me. I died inside. It was my darkest part of the life. I had no appetite I had no energy to move. I was juz waking up then going to school and later coming back home doing homework. And then I was crying sometime I had no tears. It lasted about a year and I tried to commit suicide three times and started going to psychologist but it didn’t help me. The I decided that maybe if I start dating someone new I’ll forget about my love. So that what I did I’ve been in relationship three months but I couldn’t stand kissing I couldn’t stand hugging or holding hands because it wasn’t (let’s call the guy I was in love Peter) Peter.
So I broke up with that guy. And then suddenly Peter (who was older than me and changed school that year) wrote to my friend that he misses me and he would like to try again and if she can give him my number.she did and we started writing. All nights and all days all the time. We were going to different schools but we could always talk. But the time was passing and he wasn’t even trying to ask me to get back together. And then I ended up in a hospital. I was going mad. I thought I’ll kill myself. And we started messaging and he asked why I have broken up with the guy I was going out with. And I told him that’s because “he wasn’t you”. We decided to go back together. But the next day he said that he doesn’t want to hurt me again and it’s better for us to be friends and that he missed me so much but for now he wants me as his best friend. All the pieces of me that I put back together shattered once again. We were acting like friends for another couple of months and then he took me on a date. But we had an argue and we stopped talking so much stopped messaging and now I’m not in touch with him at all. I’m
Dating another guy about 7 months by now. He knew about Peter . And this new guy really loves me. And I think I also have some feelings for him. But it’s not that strong and sometimes I’m still dreaming about Peter and still crying over him. What should I do to forget ? Or maybe I should fight for him again but loose my current boyfriend.
Just help me please.

Sorry that you are going through this

It's a tough situation to be in.

I guess one thing to try would be telling the new guy about how you feel. He might get angry, and want to break up. In which case, there might be an option to get back together with Peter.

On the other hand, Peter may still not want to get back together, or may be with someone else.

If the new guy understands how you feel and can accept that, maybe it would help make your relationship better.

Arisamela

Sorry that you are going through this

It's a tough situation to be in.

I guess one thing to try would be telling the new guy about how you feel. He might get angry, and want to break up. In which case, there might be an option to get back together with Peter.

On the other hand, Peter may still not want to get back together, or may be with someone else.

If the new guy understands how you feel and can accept that, maybe it would help make your relationship better.
My new guy knows exactly how I feel I mean he knew about that. But right now I think that he thinks that I’m over Peter. But I’m not and I’m scared that I’ll never be over him. Is it possible ? He wasn’t a good guy. I mean when he was getting angry he was insulting me even in public. He was addicted to smoking and he had a problem with drinking. He would even hit me sometimes and I know that it was a toxic relationship but I love him and I know that I’m young and there’re so many things that will happen to me. I have an active life. I’m travelling a lot and I’m trying new things all the time . But I’m always thinking about Peter. I’m also kind of attractive and I can be with anyone I’d like actually . But I always think about Peter. I have no idea how to get over him

You may want to visit www.hotpeachpages.net

They have a world-wide directory of domestic abuse and violence resources. Maybe there would be resources there that would help you find a counselor who specializes in domestic abuse and violence issues.

If you can't get a counselor through them, maybe you could find a counselor elsewhere.

Figuring out why you're attracted to someone who abused you may help spare you a lot of potential grief later in life.

Maybe there's a book on abusive relationships that you could read

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$255.00