Thanks for posting this thread. I've just gone through a break-up only recently so this will help me let off some steam.
I won't mention her name, I'll just call her J.
1) Ignored my birthday.
2) Told me she'd been stringing me along all these months and that she'd never loved me and never will. And then afterwards she had the audacity to tell me that I was one of the best friends she'd ever had!
3) Had a big mouth. She was one of those opinionated types who thought that her point of view was the be all and end all, and a lot of the time she let her opinionated nature get the better of her and got into arguments with other members, so naturally, as a loving bf would do I stood up for her and often ended up taking the heat for her.
4) Never told her family or friends about me, and now they'll probably never know.
5) Threw all the letters, and all the birthday, Christmas and Valentines cards and gifts I'd sent her in the trash.
6) Was always so self-absorbed. When I was going through a hard time she didn't wanna cheer me up or anything, all she cared about was how she felt, and once had a go at me for bringing her down when she was in a good mood.
7) Lazy as hell. Told me she'd be online one day and then she wouldn't, and always made up this dumb 'sleeping in' excuse for it.
8) Never once seemed like she was intent on coming to meet me or anything. I was going to have to be the one to see her.
BTW this was a long distance relationship, in case any of you were wondering.
I won't mention her name, I'll just call her J.
1) Ignored my birthday.
2) Told me she'd been stringing me along all these months and that she'd never loved me and never will. And then afterwards she had the audacity to tell me that I was one of the best friends she'd ever had!
3) Had a big mouth. She was one of those opinionated types who thought that her point of view was the be all and end all, and a lot of the time she let her opinionated nature get the better of her and got into arguments with other members, so naturally, as a loving bf would do I stood up for her and often ended up taking the heat for her.
4) Never told her family or friends about me, and now they'll probably never know.
5) Threw all the letters, and all the birthday, Christmas and Valentines cards and gifts I'd sent her in the trash.
6) Was always so self-absorbed. When I was going through a hard time she didn't wanna cheer me up or anything, all she cared about was how she felt, and once had a go at me for bringing her down when she was in a good mood.
7) Lazy as hell. Told me she'd be online one day and then she wouldn't, and always made up this dumb 'sleeping in' excuse for it.
8) Never once seemed like she was intent on coming to meet me or anything. I was going to have to be the one to see her.
BTW this was a long distance relationship, in case any of you were wondering.
. good post feels like you have took a weight off me shoulders after me goin over the flaws :rolleyes: