Most recent thing you said aloud

pooky

You are valuable
I was more into Tarot cards. I also learned about that just by reading. I raised my children as Pagan. I know a little off topic, but there was a lot to learn.
Sweet. What is your favorite tarot card? Mine is the fool, chariot, sun . I only know about tarot from the internet. There is a website called sacred-text . In that website, there are information on tarots and other spiritual things. I again visited it a few days ago

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
@pooky poo
Sweet. What is your favorite tarot card? Mine is the fool, chariot, sun . I only know about tarot from the internet. There is a website called sacred-text . In that website, there are information on tarots and other spiritual things. I again visited it a few days ago
That's awesome. I want to revisit your cards. I've been drawn to the Wheel of fortune card as life can be unpredictable. Also Pan, who's misunderstood. His "evil" ways may be a balance or growth. Society tries to control. I used to use the tarot as a guide. When I would read them I still would refer to my book as I wasn't a perfect interpreter, but with prodding questions, it helps the seeker clarify. That's how I experienced it at least @pooky

pooky

You are valuable
@Lane , yes the wheel of Fortune is an interesting card. It denotes unpredictability , as you rightly said. By Pan, and his evil ways, does it mean the devil card? I would love to get a tarot reading from you, when you are prepared *hug

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
Like, I went with one guy, to the store and he bought this recent book (I think...) that was supposedly by one of the foremost renowned experts on the subject. I remember he was pretty stoked—

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
Yes, magic is just like circus . I believe in magic, tarots, astrology , yeah, yeah *bleh
Sweeeeet!!!!! ;^) good for you, pookster!!! Maybe that’s what’s been missing in my life - & why there “is what there is!” When all I want, “is what is not!” (Or there isn’t, whatever same dif’ - tiff! ;)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00