Musings, ideas, what are you thinking about?

lowering myself on bed because my cats like that, they sleep on that spot without me disturbing them because i have to move... i'm fine with folding my legs a little bit compared to being unable to move because my cats are all over me.

Lotus

Pariah...
SF Supporter
Itโ€™s like whatโ€™s everyoneโ€™s damage? No on is getting pulled over by the cops for possessing a lighter or an energy drink. Some of us still need to light our pumpkins up!
Thanks for making me laugh, i may point that out next time i get ID'd

As for the Massachusetts thing, thats insane. How long has that been a thing?

Thanks for making me laugh, i may point that out next time i get ID'd

As for the Massachusetts thing, thats insane. How long has that been a thing?
Heh. Yeah imagine sipping a red bull and an officer pulls you over like, ima need to see some identification. *facepalm

Since the early 1980s, I think. I was looking up some things about public intoxication here and that came up. Some girl got drunk at a bar after a drinking game and crashed her car and died. So they banned drinking games and happy hour. :(

I'm biased I guess in terms of what I think is ridiculous. Drunk driving back home is more of an art form. I'm not fit for the cultural differences of stateside living.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Kitty hasnโ€™t done any therapy homework when they give me a chance to do it in a month and now its two more weeks left. Please help meeeeeeee ๐Ÿฅบ

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
An eating disorder center opened on my route to work and after scoping it out for jobs a negative reviewer made me wonder

If they are making the reviewer sit in the dining room for 7 hours to make her eat something said it "was not professional!"

If one is undereating on purpose why are they not going after the extremely obese people and locking them up to make them eat right as theyre killing themselves too by overeating to the death as they cannot tale care of themselves are a danger to themselves having people take csre of them.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00