Musings, ideas, what are you thinking about?

BlueGreen

wait whats your height? @Witty_Sarcasm πŸ˜›
Can I join, @Lilmeowmeow, @Witty_Sarcasm ? :D I'm 5'. Sometimes if I stretch a little I can get 5' 1" *dance1 Do you guys like being small? I kind of do mostly but I'd love to be about 5'4" for buying clothes. Economy class seats are just fine for me! When I was commuting in London I'd get guys resting their papers on my head or have a face full of smelly armpit...not so much fun *angry no

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
wait whats your height? @Witty_Sarcasm πŸ˜›
Can I join, @Lilmeowmeow, @Witty_Sarcasm ? :D I'm 5'. Sometimes if I stretch a little I can get 5' 1" *dance1 Do you guys like being small? I kind of do mostly but I'd love to be about 5'4" for buying clothes. Economy class seats are just fine for me! When I was commuting in London I'd get guys resting their papers on my head or have a face full of smelly armpit...not so much fun *angry no
nice!~ Kitty is pocketsize 147cm πŸ₯Ί

Auri

🎸🎢Metal Star🎡πŸ₯
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
kitty just sad sometimes that even a backpack is bigger than me now. πŸ˜•
There's a lot of advantages of being a little kitten! Often someone will offer to carry the huge backpack for you because they think you can't do it (but you know you can ;)). You'll always be cuter than everyone else and you're more likely to be carried to places lol. β™‘β™‘β™‘

BlueGreen

It's 11.20pm here and all the recent posts here are showing as 'yesterday'. My head is already spinning just from putting the clocks back an hour. I can't work out what time it is in SF land! *dunno

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
kitty just sad sometimes that even a backpack is bigger than me now. πŸ˜•
There's a lot of advantages of being a little kitten! Often someone will offer to carry the huge backpack for you because they think you can't do it (but you know you can ;)). You'll always be cuter than everyone else and you're more likely to be carried to places lol. β™‘β™‘β™‘
Yay *cuddles kitty likes loves too! πŸ₯°

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00