• IMPORTANT: Covid-19 can only be discussed on this site in terms of SUPPORT. There is a covid-19 support forum and a covid-19 support chat for people needing support around this topic. There is a thread in Forum News and Announcements explaining this further. Please read it.

Musings, ideas, what are you thinking about?

Witty_Sarcasm

Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen
SF Supporter
I think I need to keep my true feelings to myself from now on. I need to let my issues fester and rot inside of me, lest I be seen as too damaged.

Witty_Sarcasm

SF Supporter
Something I've learned from genealogy research: referring to someone as an "inmate" in a sanatorium might mean they're just a patient there. Like they were sick of an illness or something. I still have a lot to learn about the oldschool terminology.

Witty_Sarcasm

SF Supporter
Will I ever have another boyfriend? That's on my mind daily tbh but I should look better first, not for him but for me to feel confident.
I can't imagine why not. You're a wonderful person and anyone would be lucky to have you. But it is good to focus on yourself and what you want out of life first.

1964dodge

When a 1965 Dodge just isn't enough
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Will I ever have another boyfriend? That's on my mind daily tbh but I should look better first, not for him but for me to feel confident.
i'm sure you will have another boyfriend. you are an awesome person that will make someone very happy. if i was 100 years younger and single and looked like i did decades ago lol i would knock on your door for a date...mike...*hug*shake

BlackOpium

Care, Empathy, Compassion.
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
i'm sure you will have another boyfriend. you are an awesome person that will make someone very happy. if i was 100 years younger and single and looked like i did decades ago lol i would knock on your door for a date...mike...*hug*shake
*roflThat made me laugh so hard. Thank you Mike. *shy I hope one day I will make a nice decent person like you, with your personality and humour very happy :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$255.00