Musings, ideas, what are you thinking about?

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Yes, the first step is the hardest because you need to choose the right direction, but after this one, all the steps are much easier to take. β™‘
ooo serious note though, struggling with the first one: love and joy. I've earned it before, but I keep losing it, so hard to be consistent with it.
I hope my therapist can help me ^^

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Something I've learned from genealogy research: referring to someone as an "inmate" in a sanatorium might mean they're just a patient there. Like they were sick of an illness or something. I still have a lot to learn about the oldschool terminology.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Will I ever have another boyfriend? That's on my mind daily tbh but I should look better first, not for him but for me to feel confident.
I can't imagine why not. You're a wonderful person and anyone would be lucky to have you. But it is good to focus on yourself and what you want out of life first.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I can't imagine why not. You're a wonderful person and anyone would be lucky to have you. But it is good to focus on yourself and what you want out of life first.
Awww thank you, C. Hopefully when everything returns to normal I'll get involved in things and focus on looking better for my confidence in the meantime.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Will I ever have another boyfriend? That's on my mind daily tbh but I should look better first, not for him but for me to feel confident.
i'm sure you will have another boyfriend. you are an awesome person that will make someone very happy. if i was 100 years younger and single and looked like i did decades ago lol i would knock on your door for a date...mike...*hug*shake

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
i'm sure you will have another boyfriend. you are an awesome person that will make someone very happy. if i was 100 years younger and single and looked like i did decades ago lol i would knock on your door for a date...mike...*hug*shake
*roflThat made me laugh so hard. Thank you Mike. *shy I hope one day I will make a nice decent person like you, with your personality and humour very happy :)

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
*roflThat made me laugh so hard. Thank you Mike. *shy I hope one day I will make a nice decent person like you, with your personality and humour very happy :)
i'm sure you will. as a close friend you've made me very happen and i'm sure with a boyfriend you will multiply that many times over. i do know this though, he will be a very lucky man..mike...*hug

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
i'm sure you will. as a close friend you've made me very happen and i'm sure with a boyfriend you will multiply that many times over. i do know this though, he will be a very lucky man..mike...*hug
*shy Thank you so much Mike. I hope I can make ''him'' happy too :) It would be nice to cuddle up to someone lol

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
At least when I cry about things now, I can use any excuse in the book and people will believe me. They really just don't want to deal with it.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I shouldn't have said that to her, that was horrible of me but my PTSD issues make it all too real and she doesn't understand how it has affected me so badly even all this time later.

Gonz

β‚²β€Ήβ€ΊΕŠΚ‘
I switched to rolling my own cigarettes a while back. Benefit is threefold; much more tobacco for my money, higher quality tobacco, I smoke less because I wait 'til I really want one since it takes a lot more effort to roll one than to just pull one out of a pack, and I enjoy the ritual of rolling a cigarette by hand and then smoking it while doing nothing else which makes it much more satisfying.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00