Musings, ideas, what are you thinking about?

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
I would answer BUT my lady is on here and I'm not positive she wants the rest of the world to know my number lol As in that could read to someone like "You're so special you were number *cough* two". Which is obviously not how that is but looks shitty in mixed company.
Okay, I get it, whoever would view it that way is just a judgemental fuckhead.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
They were talking about metrosexuality in roll call tonight. Anyone want to weigh in on that? Is that just guys banging against the stereotype of cisgender male roles ... or something more? I work with a bunch of knuckle draggers.

Gonz

β‚²β€Ήβ€ΊΕŠΚ‘
They were talking about metrosexuality in roll call tonight. Anyone want to weigh in on that? Is that just guys banging against the stereotype of cisgender male roles ... or something more? I work with a bunch of knuckle draggers.
I say it’s about fuckin’ time guys get to start expressing themselves through their appearance. Fuck gender roles.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I say it’s about fuckin’ time guys get to start expressing themselves through their appearance. Fuck gender roles.
These guys talking about this were blatantly making this out to be like if you were taking more than 10 minutes to get ready then you must be gay. (Because they're bagging on a guy who has gel in his hair and.. heck, I don't even know to be honest. Shaves his arms and goes to the gym 9 hours a day)

Nick

β˜†β˜†Admin-tastic β˜†β˜†
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Okay, I'm finding myself wondering how many people has everyone slept with. Who's brave enough to answer? If you don't remember exactly, an estimate would do fine.
My virgin eyes are offended by this question! :wow: Right, so that's probably laughable. I think it's best we not remind the world of the number.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00