Musings, ideas, what are you thinking about?

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Yknow, as a kid, i used to get kinda flustered with rage fog, so i wouldn't do so well with the words from time to time.
As a result, i remember once yelling at a kid my age and calling him "boy".
I also happen to remember one time i tried to insult someone by calling them an amoeba.
Shockingly enough, neither of these attempts produced the intended result.
Unexpected results from a supposed insult. I had that happen where I worked in 2007 or so. I had worked with the company for about 2 years. There was a woman who had been there about 15 or 20 and quit. She claimed I was the number 1 reason she quit and thought that was an insult, my reply which had the entire company howling with laughter was that hundreds of people thanked me for doing it. :)

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
4 years ago I was in Amsterdam. I feel like I remember logging in to SF on my laptop at the hostel where I stayed, but I don't remember exactly.
I do remember riding in a cargo bike to a cool bookstore with a Dutch friend of mine who wanted to show me around a little. That was the most fun part.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
When people are like "Kids shouldn't listen to music with swears, or watch movies with bad things" etc.
Well it depends on the kid and their maturity level. Obviously a 3 year old shouldn't be watching an R rated movie or whatever. But if they're like a preteen and mature enough, I don't see anything wrong with that.
I watched my first R-rated movie when I was 10 and knew about mature stuff before then, and I'm ok I think...lol.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I often wonder where the hell do people find the energy levels to do all that they do. I am so tired all the time.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00