Musings, ideas, what are you thinking about?

Cagla

romantic bastard
Tomorrow is my birthday. I will be 25. I don't want to be 25 but. It will be a hard day.
Since I couldn't afford it I quit therapy. I searched for a psyhiatrist but it was expensive also. So I just bought cipralex without prescription. I know it's ignorant. Never mind..it's ignorant... So I swallowed it. The day before birthday. Maybe it's a birthday present.
Yesterday I gave wrong information to a couple. They asked some thing about law. I'm really incompetent. I hate this job. I hate being useless. I hate being me.
I don't want to be 45 one day and find out I haven't lived but watched YouTube videos instead. To see how people live actually. How they have fun. How they laugh.
I know no-one is gonna read this. I just...wanted to write.

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Tomorrow is my birthday. I will be 25. I don't want to be 25 but. It will be a hard day.
Since I couldn't afford it I quit therapy. I searched for a psyhiatrist but it was expensive also. So I just bought cipralex without prescription. I know it's ignorant. Never mind..it's ignorant... So I swallowed it. The day before birthday. Maybe it's a birthday present.
Yesterday I gave wrong information to a couple. They asked some thing about law. I'm really incompetent. I hate this job. I hate being useless. I hate being me.
I don't want to be 45 one day and find out I haven't lived but watched YouTube videos instead. To see how people live actually. How they have fun. How they laugh.
*hug I hope you can do something kind for yourself tomorrow.

Cagla

romantic bastard
happpy birthday!!! @Cagla 🤗🤗🤗
I didn't write it to get happy birthday messages really... I just shared my feelings 😞 and no. It won't be happy. I'm almost 30. Yesterday I was 18. I was . Now. 25. ...I'm old. Life hasn't changed. One day I'll realize I'm 35 and nothing will be different...then one day I'll be dead. That's it kitty...

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Nothing changes tomorrow, and no, you are NOT almost 30, please. And even then... Nothing is wrong with being 30. I understand your fears, but we will go through this together. You will see, it's not as terrible as it seems. I was exactly where you are one year ago, and yes, my thoughts were the same. But they're not true.
Please, try to think about anything that is nice, positive, instead of trying to predict the future. *console

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Oops kitty forgot to water my baby cactus for 1 wk. 😕
Normally a cactus should not even be watered weekly but much less :p are you sure that’s what yours needs? Then again, my cactuses died.....
cactuses just need water. actually how many times do you need to water them? :wow: my aunty says everyday. but mine surprisingly is growing. why did urs die😕

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
cactuses just need water. actually how many times do you need to water them? :wow: my aunty says everyday. but mine surprisingly is growing. why did urs die😕
The google says to water about once a week. Apparently over watering is not a good thing. Make sure the top bit of soil is really dry before you water it again.
*Note: I am notorious for plants not making it, so I am only going by the google here.

HappyKitty

Everyday?! Honestly, she may be right, or google can help you here, but mine died after 3 or 4 years and I watered them once a year if I remembered *hysterical
Condolences to your cactus. 😅

HappyKitty

The google says to water about once a week. Apparently over watering is not a good thing. Make sure the top bit of soil is really dry before you water it again.
*Note: I am notorious for plants not making it, so I am only going by the google here.
thank you nickie *hug

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I sometimes (often) can't tell if something that's bugging me is an actual thing that I'm reasonable to be bothered by, or if it's just my brain exaggerating and adding too much meaning to things, or if it's both, and it's reasonable to be bothered but my brain is overreacting making it worse. And then I just go back and forth fighting with myself whether I should care or ignore it. And ignore rarely wins. So I end up caring but also feeling like maybe I shouldn't.

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Sad that two trees at work got chopped down and mulched into nothingness. Am I crazy for feeling bad for the animals and critters that made those two trees their home?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00