Musings, ideas, what are you thinking about?

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
The place I mentioned in the meetup thread...

Anyone who goes, step lightly, for you tread on hallowed ground. This area is deeply steeped in Gonz-Lore. I spent most of my teens/early twenties at the coffee shop I mentioned there, I bought my first guitar at a shop there as a kid, I got my first tattoo at a shop that used to be there.

That’s where I met my wife, and where we had our first kiss.

Trying to find therapist and sent an email off. She replied saying the usual stuff and if I had any questions to send them her way.
And if it was easier I could call and ask. Me call? Thanks for thinking so highly of me. Haha no. Thanks for the joke but that’s why I need therapy.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Trying to find therapist and sent an email off. She replied saying the usual stuff and if I had any questions to send them her way.
And if it was easier I could call and ask. Me call? Thanks for thinking so highly of me. Haha no. Thanks for the joke but that’s why I need therapy.
sorry about that. sometimes therapists don't think things through before talking well we aren't therapists but we are always here to talk if you need/want to....mike...*console*hug*shake

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I wish I didn't worry so much. I can't help it. I try so much not to worry but there's a million worries coming from my mind. Stupid ones at that, not big worries. I suppose its anxiety. Just took a PRN med.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I wish I didn't worry so much. I can't help it. I try so much not to worry but there's a million worries coming from my mind. Stupid ones at that, not big worries. I suppose its anxiety. Just took a PRN med.
I hope your anxiety has come down...mike...*hug

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Long story short. I was told by someone that my mum is kinda guilty when she found out I’ve been taking meds for my anxiety. I’m not actually kiddin’ but like a legit guilt. Hmmm... She has to work harder if she wants me back.

On Monday I was at the doctors offices. When I was in the waiting room, I was reading a book. A woman right next to me, who was so close I could place my hand on her made a phone call. When she was on the phone, she gave out her credit card number, expiration date, the three digit security number, her name (first name common) and spelled out her last name. And she also told about her account number to have paid. After she gotten done with the phone call, I talked to her. I told her I was not copying, or recalling the information she gave out. I told her it is not wise to say that information in a public place. As I told her: with a number of cell phones, someone can use the video of the cell phone, and most video also has audio. The video could be videoing their leg, but, the audio is picking up the information about your credit card. She was stun for around a minute, and she told me she never thought of that. Just saying, if you are in a public area, do not give out your credit card information.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00