Musings, ideas, what are you thinking about?

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I'm thinking about how SF changed some ridiculous things in me. I have never ever sent a ♡ to anyone in my life, yet I keep doing that here. Apart from childhood, I've never said to anyone that I loved them (yes, I'm not a good gf, told ya). I didn't hug people unless I was drunk. What did you do to me, SF? Where is my cynical self? *blue lol
Ha! Love this post. now I know your love hearts are genuinely from the heart ❤❣💕

Tana

I was thinking about stupid vs crazy...
What's the difference?

In some cases, not much, both have impaired reasoning.
But perhaps, the first has it always, the second, well, can just happen "sometimes" or under certain conditions, in certain moments...

It's very late now btw, and my mind is going crazy...just sharing that, so you know, that if I'm not making any sense right now, I'll be able to tomorrow (probably lol). Anyway...you can probably see why it sort of sucks to see it this way^, but what do you guys think? :)

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I was thinking about stupid vs crazy...
What's the difference?

In some cases, not much, both have impaired reasoning.
But perhaps, the first has it always, the second, well, can just happen "sometimes" or under certain conditions, in certain moments...

It's very late now btw, and my mind is going crazy...just sharing that, so you know, that if I'm not making any sense right now, I'll be able to tomorrow (probably lol). Anyway...you can probably see why it sort of sucks to see it this way^, but what do you guys think? :)
I think we can all be stupid and crazy at times or more accurately, do stupid or crazy things, but I suppose there are people who others would qualify as "stupid" or "crazy" because of their higher frequency in doing so. :D I don't think they are the same. I think taking a stupid decision means it is definitely not the right one and it will end badly, while a crazy decision sounds risky or uncommon, but doesn't presuppose a necessarily negative outcome. Do I make sense? It's been a long day. :P Everyone needs a bit of craziness in their lives.

Tana

What's the difference between an average joe and one with a PhD, when they say the same thing?
One is a genius, the other is crazy.

On a semi-related note, people's fascination with "brands" never ceases to amaze me.
Just because it costs more, doesn't mean it's actually worth more, Karan.

Also, is it just me, or do a lot of people have the sort of "sheep mentality", because they're too lazy to think for themselves? I mean, that sure would explain a lot of things, including all the marketing/media manipulation attempts etc.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00