• IMPORTANT: Covid-19 can only be discussed on this site in terms of SUPPORT. There is a covid-19 support forum and a covid-19 support chat for people needing support around this topic. There is a thread in Forum News and Announcements explaining this further. Please read it.

Musings, ideas, what are you thinking about?

Witty_Sarcasm

Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen
Yeah, I know. But us Borderlines tend to feel like people do hate us when they're angry with us. I know that much from experience. Nevertheless, when I feel that way, I know that's just my illness talking. And @Witty_Sarcasm needs to realize that as well. What we may feel is happening is usually not the case.
Yeah, my thoughts are based more on self hatred than anything else. I just need to work more on controlling that.

Witty_Sarcasm

You have no reason to hate yourself. You're smart, kind, pretty, and genuine. You're a great person.
I know you're right, but the dark side of me says the opposite. It goes back to experiences all the way back to childhood. So these thoughts can overcome rationality at times.

Aurelia

🔶🔸✴ 👑 ✴🔸🔶
I know you're right, but the dark side of me says the opposite. It goes back to experiences all the way back to childhood. So these thoughts can overcome rationality at times.
I know, sweetheart. And I'm truly sorry that people have told you such horrible things in the past about yourself. But those people's opinions don't matter. They can all go fuck themselves. The only opinion that matters is yours, without all the bullshit others have instilled in your head.

Witty_Sarcasm

I know, sweetheart. And I'm truly sorry that people have told you such horrible things in the past about yourself. But those people's opinions don't matter. They can all go fuck themselves. The only opinion that matters is yours, without all the bullshit others have instilled in your head.
Once my boyfriend said something like, "You treat yourself worse than an army of a thousand bullies". And it's not wrong at all. Now I just need to try and unlearn how I feel about myself.

Aurelia

🔶🔸✴ 👑 ✴🔸🔶
Once my boyfriend said something like, "You treat yourself worse than an army of a thousand bullies". And it's not wrong at all. Now I just need to try and unlearn how I feel about myself.
It's not an easy thing to do, but it's possible. And it helps to have people around who will keep telling you good things about yourself.

Witty_Sarcasm

It's not an easy thing to do, but it's possible. And it helps to have people around who will keep telling you good things about yourself.
Yeah, and my therapist told me that when someone says something positive about me, I should write it down, or make note of it. Then I can reference that when I'm feeling down.

Tana

I'm just thinking about life here on earth, again...rather, what it looks like from a distance. The things humans do in their day to day lives, the way there's a set of the same events in each human's lifespan (if they're a part of the society, of course; The norm), and how the circle repeats itself one life, after the other...also, it just keeps getting smaller the further you go. Eventually, earth is so small it's like it doesn't even exist. Wonder what else could be out there. Either in the universe or outside the "membrane"...hope I live to find out, whatever it is.

Also, did you ever wonder whether certain "insane" people are actually the sane ones, and the supposed sane ones are the ones with a deluded perspective, but since they're the norm, they view themselves as being normal and their sense of the world "must be" the real one, since it's more based on quantity, not much else to compare it to...

Random. And nah, I'm not saying I believe that ^ , just thoughts.

kittykatt

I remember when I was pretty small, maybe 5 or 6, thinking about the end of the century. I counted on my fingers how old I would be and when I realised I'd be 31, thinking that's too old to still be alive *hysterical

I'd bloody love to be 31 again.
So would I. But then I'd like to live over from June to December of 2019 and correct a lot of things that happened during those months.

Tana

When I woke up, I had a flash of my own funeral...looked as pathetic as always.
Most people don't want to "go" because they'd hurt others...I wouldn't hurt anyone. Maybe I'd even give a sense of relief to some...two relatives likely at least...I mean I wouldn't want anyone to suffer, either. Just be sad for a bit, cry, get over it, be happy and laugh while talking/remembering our moments together...that'd be nice...but I didn't make that impact on anyone...

Whining again, lol. Ignore me.

Walker

Admin-a-monkey
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
Fighting anxiety without the use of medicine is so worth it in the end :) You feel you have tamed the gremlin all by yourself.
I'm glad that's working for you. You've been battling that a long time and deserve to be free of that addiction. What a mess. You got this. *hug

(Let's not let that read that everyone's anxiety doesn't need meds!)

Sunspots

。◕‿◕。 SF Smiler 。◕‿◕。
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
It must be a weird world for a dog. We talk to them all the time and they can't understand what we're saying.

Aurelia

🔶🔸✴ 👑 ✴🔸🔶
Can you guys share some of your "deeper" ponders?
I'm wondering what you're thinking about, and what questions/insights you have.

I have a lot of those. I wonder what the significance of time is, what it would be like to be inside a black hole and whether two different realities could really exist at the same time, what dark matter really is and its significance, whether or not we truly live in a multiverse, what existed before our universe was born, etc., etc.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$260.00
Goal
$255.00