Musings, ideas, what are you thinking about?

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
i may be naive but do parents really leave kids in the store alone on purpose? how old? i know if i saw younger kids alone in the store i would call the cops to keep them safe. then the parents would have to deal with human services and possibly be arrested for endangering the welfare of a child...mike
I don't know but I was reading about it and people even seemed to think it was funny or not a big deal. And yeah they should have the cops called on them if they'd purposely leave the kids on their own.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
And this one woman left her 5 year old home alone with the oven on because she had to get a cinnamon roll at the mall. I swear some people have no clue what they're doing.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
And this one woman left her 5 year old home alone with the oven on because she had to get a cinnamon roll at the mall. I swear some people have no clue what they're doing.
5 years old i hope somebody reported her or at least talked to her. a child can be left home at around 11 if they have a neighbor they can call or go to and they are very responsible but no younger...mike

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
5 years old i hope somebody reported her or at least talked to her. a child can be left home at around 11 if they have a neighbor they can call or go to and they are very responsible but no younger...mike
Yeah I remember the first time I was left alone I was about 11. Well I wasn't exactly alone, I was watching my sister and her friend, but I don't think I was left alone before I hit that age.

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
When people leave their kids alone in the store for a few hours because they're misbehaving. No dumbass, you take the kids with you and go home if they're acting up. You don't leave them alone so some weirdo can kidnap them.
Parents don't know how to fucking act, and as a result, neither do their kids. When I was working at the craft store and we were closing, we had a couple still shopping with their kid. And they were told multiple times that we were closing, but the kid just kept running wild and not wanting to leave. I ended up spending an extra 20 minutes or so on shift, waiting for these assholes to take control of their kid and leave. At that point, you just fucking pick that kid up over your shoulder and forcefully take him out. You don't keep letting him fuck around.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Parents don't know how to fucking act, and as a result, neither do their kids. When I was working at the craft store and we were closing, we had a couple still shopping with their kid. And they were told multiple times that we were closing, but the kid just kept running wild and not wanting to leave. I ended up spending an extra 20 minutes or so on shift, waiting for these assholes to take control of their kid and leave. At that point, you just fucking pick that kid up over your shoulder and forcefully take him out. You don't keep letting him fuck around.
people shouldn't let ther kids get out of contol period. some people don't give a fuck about the poor people working in the store. when my kids acted up in the store they had 1 warning and they knew better to go past that. i think we should raise kids the old fashioned way...mike...*hug

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
When people leave their kids alone in the store for a few hours because they're misbehaving. No dumbass, you take the kids with you and go home if they're acting up. You don't leave them alone so some weirdo can kidnap them.
What the actual hell? I was with Mike here on "do people do that???" I would trip if I saw people just dropping off the kid at walmart and bailing. I guess they drop them at a mall so it's not entirely different but... *scratching my head* strange. I've never encountered such a thing. Very odd indeed.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Yeah I remember the first time I was left alone I was about 11. Well I wasn't exactly alone, I was watching my sister and her friend, but I don't think I was left alone before I hit that age.
I was left alone to walk home from school when I was in 2nd grade (so 7 or 8) but damn that was a long time ago and it was only a couple hours. It was the whole "call me as soon as you get there then watch TV and don't cook anything" routine. I never actually did anything I wasn't supposed to and we had a "code" for when to answer the phone for the parents. I wore my key around my neck like a proper latch key kid of the 80's.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Anaemic, yes. That is quite expected with women who has pcos. And while I've been doing research about it for some time and in the pcos community, its actually quite possible to get pregnant and especially after if you have to go through its possible risk of cancer/diabetes with it then be healthy again while knowing how to manage the pcos in the long run. (Note that cause my doc still won't release me from diabetes routine blood work even if its false....) I have yet to make appointment for my homeopathy and nutritionist again to settle its complete supplementation, hopes to reduce medications for lesser side effects. Anyway, this just some silver lining that I wanted but its gonna be a lot of hospital work.

Edit: And this is why I told you, I am sick but I know how to manage it. I'm not always awake 24 hours but I've been letting myself rest and not wining that I've been lazy even if others thinks so.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I think I need to keep my true feelings to myself from now on. I need to let my issues fester and rot inside of me, lest I be seen as too damaged.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00