Need help regarding my partner who took their own life

Status
Not open for further replies.
To start with I am sorry if anything is unclear or blunt, I am struggling to verbalise and think I may come across blunt or insincere. I'm not sure where to ask this question so feel free to move it or give advice on where I should look or ask.

My partner ended her life last night and I know that she was active on various forums relating to this and and spoke to a few people on them. I'm hoping to find her posts or profiles and try to communicate with the people she spoke to so they know she is gone. I don't know if this is the site she used but this is the only one I can find.

Without naming her specifically here is some info about her that might help find her:
First name: Corina
Romanian
Lived in south west UK
She had a Phd and masters in finance, specifically venture capital and worked as a research analyst for a gambling company
She didn't tell many people we were together so you may think she was alone or had just a friend around her
She was dealing with her previous partner also having ended his life in her apartment
The previous partner and her met on a suicide forum around 9/10 years ago and he was scottish.
Some aliases she went by: cori, OC09 (or any random number), cori_e_n

Please let me know if you have seen her on any websites or spoke to her

I'm sorry that you lost her.

I don't think I'd be any help in finding online contacts for her.

You haven't said anything about how you feel yet, but you must be stunned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00