NOT FAIR

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Ive, May 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ive

Ive Member

It's not fair!

Why i'm always the one who being left alone in the end!?

Why did i trust people so much!!?

They're the one who betrayed me!! But why it's always them who got the happy ending?!

Why couldn't i get one too??

Why i'm the one who drowning in despair?

Why couldn't i be happy...

I didn't hate them, no, i tried to...

They're my best friends... they were...

They're the one who picked me up from those darkness... and throw me away

I don't want to hate them, i don't want to.

Yet, it's here...

Hatred...

Anger...

An urge to get revenge...

Ah, I've become such an ugly woman...

2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am sorry to hear you were betrayed by your friends. Maybe this is a sign that you deserve better friends than them, people who are worth your time?

What can you do to meet new people, what would make you happy?
    It's not too late.

I know things might seem bleak and unfair right now, but please do reach out, get some help and make the best of this situation.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What do you mean by wanting to get revenge? PM me if you'd like. I am sorry you are going through this as well, i feel very alone like you and that everyone has it better than me but for me that is because they are smarter than me and make wiser decisions. We are here to support and guide you through this difficult time, you ARE important and as they say, holding onto anger islke drinking poision and expecting the other person to die. Just be yourself and get professional help, be honest with them and they can help you.

4. CoolGoat995

CoolGoat995 Member

I used to think I was the only one being left alone... but you feel like you're the only one too!
    Let's be alone together - that way, we're both the only lonely people in the world. But by doing so, neither of us will be lonely anymore...
    You have a friend in me if you need to talk to someone :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.