One Thing to be Grateful for Each Day

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I'm grateful that I had the motivation to straighten my hair tonight. I haven't done it for years! It's nice to have it looking pretty for a change :)

MarkahMalady

I'm grateful for my amazing husband. :) he's so smart and hardworking. I'm a lucky woman.
Sometimes I think of him teary eyed, hugging my dad at our wedding ;___;

Flying Fox

Upside-down Hugger
SF Supporter
My family. They have always been there for me, even on my worse days - putting up with me and taking on the extra burden of my disabilities and problems. We have all had our ups and downs, gripes and differences, but what family doesn't have that.
My good friend who is never with judgement.
The local non-profit organization for people with disabilities that I both volunteer at and participate and the community.

Without all three I could not, would not, want not be able to make it in this world. I am not strong enough to stand alone on my own two feet.

This forum and all the kind people here.
I enjoy the spring green and rolling hills, the cherry blossoms and busy bees, scent of flowers and the feel of the sun and the wind.
My A1C is 8.4, the lowest it has been in 5 years, and my weight is better than I had estimated it to be. Next month I will have a new wheelchair delivered that is a much better fit and light as well.

Winslow

My Toughest Problem Has Been Solved.
SF Supporter
Grateful that today is my weekly excursion with my friend. Amazing that he's been my friend all the way from 1971. At first we used to meet only once a month but now we meet every Thursday. He lives only a few blocks from me, so we meet at the neighborhood library and then catch the bus to go downtown.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00