• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Paste whatever you have copied.

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Yay, glad you had a chance to see it and that you like it, ya I think itโ€™s so cute, especially how they made the pug so much bigger than the pig lol. Makes it like heโ€™s a giant pug (or maybe itโ€™s a very tiny pig, could be either one I guess, lol) :p
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Yay, glad you had a chance to see it and that you like it, ya I think itโ€™s so cute, especially how they made the pug so much bigger than the pig lol. Makes it like heโ€™s a giant pug (or maybe itโ€™s a very tiny pig, could be either one I guess, lol) :p
It would be cool to have pigs that small, we could keep them as housepets :D
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Lol, thatโ€™d be awesome! Thereโ€™s mini pigs, but I think theyโ€™re still pretty big. Ones that were the size of a cat would be really adorable imo :p
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
That yt video was too adorable Witty, love the background music and also I never saw cats doing that kneading on other cats or dogs before, only ever saw them doing it on blankets. My kitty does that all the time, especially on fleece blankets :)
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
That yt video was too adorable Witty, love the background music and also I never saw cats doing that kneading on other cats or dogs before, only ever saw them doing it on blankets. My kitty does that all the time, especially on fleece blankets :)
I've only seen them do it to blankets or other people, but that vid was really cute. :D
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
I've only seen them do it to blankets or other people, but that vid was really cute. :D
Lol yup, I forgot Iโ€™ve seen them do the kneading on people too, but ya I agree the vid was too cute :)

I found another cool quiz site (with a lot less bloody ads too lol) called Quizly, took some quizzes on it, this was one of my results :p

9551D51A-E3F9-4626-A3BA-95C173AF29E4.jpeg
Pretty accurate results imo lol. Definitely wishing it was possible to make certain kinds of plans, today especially. Oh well, not possible so no point dwelling on it I know :p
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Only quiz I took on Buzzfeed, site has cool and fun quizzes on it, but the ads! Omfg, nightmare lol. This quiz result is from a quiz about finding the aesthetic that best suits my personality lol :p
ACFC9B10-CF45-4D22-858F-4FE1749FBD17.jpeg
 

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Skinner, what is going on here? Why did you bring suckling pig instead of Platonic Academy? Skinner, what is going on here? Why did you bring suckling pig instead of Platonic Academy? Skinner, what is going on here? Why did you bring suckling pig instead of Platonic Academy?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top