• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Paste whatever you have copied.

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
View attachment 73155

Bella is so photogenic though, I'm impressed :D
😃 :D She’s hiding under the bed right now (guess she heard a sound that scared her or I dunno, she’s been going under there a lot lately for some reason lol) but when she comes out again I will let her know she got such a kind compliment, I’m sure she’ll be quite happy, so I will say “thank you so much!” on her behalf right now ;) :)
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
😃 :D She’s hiding under the bed right now (guess she heard a sound that scared her or I dunno, she’s been going under there a lot lately for some reason lol) but when she comes out again I will let her know she got such a kind compliment, I’m sure she’ll be quite happy, so I will say “thank you so much!” on her behalf right now ;):)
Maybe that was just the sound of the evil black cat from the movie I saw last night. :D But yeah I hope she's out from under the bed now :P
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Maybe she likes getting compliments, she deserves them too for being such a cool cat :P
Yup, pretty sure she and most other living beings love getting compliments, I sure do, no such thing as too many of them imo :) Aw that’s sweet of you to say, I agree that she deserves compliments and is a cool cat.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, pretty sure she and most other living beings love getting compliments, I sure do, no such thing as too many of them imo :) Aw that’s sweet of you to say, I agree that she deserves compliments and is a cool cat.
You're a cool cat too, yeah I'm cheesy I know :P
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
And another mandala, except a rose instead of a lotus. I just remembered, I had actually wanted these to be more of a “kaleidoscope” but they turned out looking more like mandalas lol. I still like them though :)

876F1508-3F3D-4598-8512-CB401ACE8709.jpeg
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top