ifeelbroken.com
(Debating whether to try to talk to someone there or not, I really feel like I need some serious "expert" advice, opinions, perspective and compassion that doesn't let me get too "negatively" focused, but that also can offer some "suggestions" of ways I can somehow be happy despite some upsetting things/changes going on right now. Might be too much to ask, especially since it does say not to consider it as "formal counselling" which is what I think I do need)
(Debating whether to try to talk to someone there or not, I really feel like I need some serious "expert" advice, opinions, perspective and compassion that doesn't let me get too "negatively" focused, but that also can offer some "suggestions" of ways I can somehow be happy despite some upsetting things/changes going on right now. Might be too much to ask, especially since it does say not to consider it as "formal counselling" which is what I think I do need)
) / I'm sorry for your poor experiences as well at the other place. I'm sure it is rather hit or miss! I've only ever been a member of like 3 or 4 active forums, ever - including this one, here. And this one, by far - gets run or lapped circles around all of the others by about ten or a dozen times, if not oh so much more over, combined!
So, anyway? I don't know who would specifically know, I'm sure some do (though). Though I know you said you didn't want others' help. Or anybody else's? So, I was going to say to try InnO. But scratch that~!* 


