• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Paste whatever you have copied.

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Youโ€™re welcome :) And aw well I think it looks great, and no I donโ€™t think you screwed it up at all.

I brighten/enhance dark pics all the time too (kinda have to sometimes if I want the cute/adorable features to show properly on my cute, sweet lil black kittyโ€™s face lol) :)
Yeah I try to do that without making it look too artificial, but I guess it looks alright. And yeah I can understand that, it's probably hard to see her in the dark, except for her eyes :D
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Yeah I try to do that without making it look too artificial, but I guess it looks alright. And yeah I can understand that, it's probably hard to see her in the dark, except for her eyes :D
Yup exactly, me too with trying to make it still look โ€œnaturalโ€ lol. Yup for sure about it being hard to see my kitty in the dark except for her eyes lol. Whenever her eyes are glowing I always call her glow eyes, I think she finds it amusing when I say that to her lol :p

You always post the most beautiful pics :)
Aw thank you, delighted that you like the pics I post Witty! I always enjoy and love the fab pics you post too :)
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Yup exactly, me too with trying to make it still look โ€œnaturalโ€ lol. Yup for sure about it being hard to see my kitty in the dark except for her eyes lol. Whenever her eyes are glowing I always call her glow eyes, I think she finds it amusing when I say that to her lol :p


Aw thank you, delighted that you like the pics I post Witty! I always enjoy and love the fab pics you post too :)
It's funny because I'll see the cats' eyes in the dark and they will be glowing neon and other weird colors, I just say they are aliens :D And thank you, glad that you like the pics I post as well. :)
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
It's funny because I'll see the cats' eyes in the dark and they will be glowing neon and other weird colors, I just say they are aliens :D And thank you, glad that you like the pics I post as well. :)
Lol about saying the cats are "aliens" that's too funny and cute. And cool that their eyes are sometimes glowing neon and other weird colors, my sweet lil kitty's eyes sometimes do that but mostly shades of green (depends a lot on whatever other lighting there is usually). You're so welcome for what I said about liking the pics you post too ;) :)
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Lol about saying the cats are "aliens" that's too funny and cute. And cool that their eyes are sometimes glowing neon and other weird colors, my sweet lil kitty's eyes sometimes do that but mostly shades of green (depends a lot on whatever other lighting there is usually). You're so welcome for what I said about liking the pics you post too ;):)
Yeah their eyes look green or yellow in low light, just kind of funny to see. Just the little aliens that live in our homes. :D
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
^ Lol, too funny Witty! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ›ธ

Found these โ€œalien catโ€ pics, thought Iโ€™d share them here lol :p ;)

One is a link, bloody reddit not allowing the โ€œpic linkโ€ to be shown, canโ€™t be bothered to go through the rigmarole just to get it to be a damn pic file, so hereโ€™s the link to one of them (itโ€™s really cute and funny imo lol) >>>
https://i.redd.it/alien-cat-rule-v0-nuwjugtpzyta1.jpg

1722477702061.jpeg
38442A1A-93BB-45CD-8A50-EF60C1BA6EAB.jpeg
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
^ Lol, too funny Witty! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ›ธ

Found these โ€œalien catโ€ pics, thought Iโ€™d share them here lol :p ;)

One is a link, bloody reddit not allowing the โ€œpic linkโ€ to be shown, canโ€™t be bothered to go through the rigmarole just to get it to be a damn pic file, so hereโ€™s the link to one of them (itโ€™s really cute and funny imo lol) >>>
https://i.redd.it/alien-cat-rule-v0-nuwjugtpzyta1.jpg

View attachment 69116
View attachment 69117
Yeah Reddit can be annoying that way, these pics are cute and funny :D Reminds me of this "galaxy cat" I read about, he has markings all over due to vitiligo but it looks cool.

1722554304464.png
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Yeah Reddit can be annoying that way, these pics are cute and funny :D Reminds me of this "galaxy cat" I read about, he has markings all over due to vitiligo but it looks cool.

View attachment 69121
Yup reddit is definitely annoying with being like that about the bloody pics for sure. Glad most sites are cool about it at least.

Thanks, glad you liked those alien cats pics I found/posted there, love that cool galaxy cat one you posted there too, awesome! :) Aw about him having vitiligo, glad it's not painful or anything though at least, and it sure looks cool.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Yup reddit is definitely annoying with being like that about the bloody pics for sure. Glad most sites are cool about it at least.

Thanks, glad you liked those alien cats pics I found/posted there, love that cool galaxy cat one you posted there too, awesome! :) Aw about him having vitiligo, glad it's not painful or anything though at least, and it sure looks cool.
Yeah they should make all sites easier to use or share pics :P Thank you, I like that one too because of the cool pattern he has :)
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Yup, for sure, it would be much better if they did that :)

Ok just found this and now I wish it wasnโ€™t gonna be so bloody hot today so I could go to the printing place, print this out, get an awesome pink frame to put it in, and hang it beside our tp in our bathroom, lmao :p ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿฆฉ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿงป๐Ÿšฝ

1723024341762.png
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Yup, for sure, it would be much better if they did that :)

Ok just found this and now I wish it wasnโ€™t gonna be so bloody hot today so I could go to the printing place, print this out, get an awesome pink frame to put it in, and hang it beside our tp in our bathroom, lmao :p ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿฆฉ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿงป๐Ÿšฝ

View attachment 69226
I hope it will be cool enough to be able to do it at some point. But there are some cool bathroom hangings you can get on Temu :D

1723066579869.png
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Thanks, ya definitely not today or tomorrow (todayโ€™s high = 33C, tomorrow, 32, ugh) but hopefully next week I can go and print it out :p
Lol love that one you posted too, aw too cute and funny! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

I never bought anything on Temu cos was unsure if itโ€™s legit or not. It sure comes up a lot when I search for things though, if it really is legit then thatโ€™s awesome cos it seems to have some cool things and good prices too :)
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Thanks, ya definitely not today or tomorrow (todayโ€™s high = 33C, tomorrow, 32, ugh) but hopefully next week I can go and print it out :p
Lol love that one you posted too, aw too cute and funny! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

I never bought anything on Temu cos was unsure if itโ€™s legit or not. It sure comes up a lot when I search for things though, if it really is legit then thatโ€™s awesome cos it seems to have some cool things and good prices too :)
I wish I could send you some of our cooler weather because it will only be 18 C tomorrow. Feeling more like fall and I'm enjoying it. Oh it's legit but I guess the quality depends on what you are buying. The shipping is free, and you get everything all at once. I used to pay so much for shipping on Wish and some things never got here, so it's nice to get everything you order.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top