• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Paste whatever you have copied.

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
I tend to be too hard on myself about my faults, but I am working on not being so critical. Your words really help me to not talk down to myself. I managed to clean up all the garbage without getting cut so I was glad about that.
Sorry to hear that about you being too hard on yourself about your โ€œfaultsโ€ but I can definitely relate to being that way too. Iโ€™m glad youโ€™re working on not being so critical, me too. Iโ€™m so happy my words help you to not talk down to yourself though, thank you for letting me know that my words helped you, that has definitely made my day right there :) Your words, and just you being here replying and caring like you do is helping me feel much more peaceful and worthy too for sure :)

Iโ€™m glad you managed to get that garbage cleaned up without getting cut too, thatโ€™s great :)
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Sorry to hear that about you being too hard on yourself about your โ€œfaultsโ€ but I can definitely relate to being that way too. Iโ€™m glad youโ€™re working on not being so critical, me too. Iโ€™m so happy my words help you to not talk down to yourself though, thank you for letting me know that my words helped you, that has definitely made my day right there :) Your words, and just you being here replying and caring like you do is helping me feel much more peaceful and worthy too for sure :)

Iโ€™m glad you managed to get that garbage cleaned up without getting cut too, thatโ€™s great :)
It helps to know that people out there think positively of me, and it helps me to see myself in a better light. If others think good things about me, then I can't be that bad. I am glad to hear that I have been able to give you more peace and worth, you deserve that a lot :)
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
It helps to know that people out there think positively of me, and it helps me to see myself in a better light. If others think good things about me, then I can't be that bad. I am glad to hear that I have been able to give you more peace and worth, you deserve that a lot :)
Glad it helps :) Yup, exactly, you definitely are not bad โ€œat allโ€ but are good, kind, caring, compassionate, reassuring, comforting and so many other positive adjectives too, for sure :)

Yup, you definitely have helped me feel more peaceful, worthy and many other good things too. Iโ€™m so grateful to have someone so special as you for my friend. You deserve that too, absolutely! Thank you for saying I deserve to feel peaceful and worthy too, that really means a lot to me and I appreciate it more than any words could ever say :)
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Glad it helps :) Yup, exactly, you definitely are not bad โ€œat allโ€ but are good, kind, caring, compassionate, reassuring, comforting and so many other positive adjectives too, for sure :)

Yup, you definitely have helped me feel more peaceful, worthy and many other good things too. Iโ€™m so grateful to have someone so special as you for my friend. You deserve that too, absolutely! Thank you for saying I deserve to feel peaceful and worthy too, that really means a lot to me and I appreciate it more than any words could ever say :)
You are also all of the positive adjectives I can think of, there's so many I'd need to look them up to reference but definitely all of the things you said about me and more :) I'm happy that you are my friend as well, had some bad friendships in the past so finally having some that are good quality, with people who are kind and compassionate means the world for sure.
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
You are also all of the positive adjectives I can think of, there's so many I'd need to look them up to reference but definitely all of the things you said about me and more :) I'm happy that you are my friend as well, had some bad friendships in the past so finally having some that are good quality, with people who are kind and compassionate means the world for sure.
Aw well thank you, truly, that is very kind of you to say that about me too! :) Iโ€™m sorry youโ€™ve had to deal with some bad friendships in the past, but Iโ€™m glad you have some quality, kind and compassionate people as friends in your life now, you deserve that, absolutely! :)
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Aw well thank you, truly, that is very kind of you to say that about me too! :) Iโ€™m sorry youโ€™ve had to deal with some bad friendships in the past, but Iโ€™m glad you have some quality, kind and compassionate people as friends in your life now, you deserve that, absolutely! :)
It made me kind of jaded in some ways and made it hard to connect to people because I expected that maybe I would just get used and hurt again. But I'm glad that I am opening myself up to that again and that I can get to know great people like yourself :)
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
It made me kind of jaded in some ways and made it hard to connect to people because I expected that maybe I would just get used and hurt again. But I'm glad that I am opening myself up to that again and that I can get to know great people like yourself :)
I'm sorry to hear it made you kind of jaded in some ways and made it hard to connect with people because of fearing/expecting that you'd maybe get used and hurt again. Ya it is an unfortunate thing when those bad egg types affect our ability to be more open to those who are good and who won't treat people in such a horrible way like that. I'm glad you are opening yourself up again though, and aw thank you for saying you think I'm a great person, that's so kind of you to say! I think you are a great person too for sure :)
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
I'm sorry to hear it made you kind of jaded in some ways and made it hard to connect with people because of fearing/expecting that you'd maybe get used and hurt again. Ya it is an unfortunate thing when those bad egg types affect our ability to be more open to those who are good and who won't treat people in such a horrible way like that. I'm glad you are opening yourself up again though, and aw thank you for saying you think I'm a great person, that's so kind of you to say! I think you are a great person too for sure :)
I just wasn't open to meeting new people for a while, but I think I'm slowly learning to trust more. I'm glad that I have gotten to know you better, it's been fun for sure and I hope that we will know each other for a long time to come :)
 

mosaic hearts

I am we - working hard at getting it together.๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿป
Thank you, I really like them too. Definitely more vibrant than other shoes I have, but that can be fun sometimes. Yeah, these are the ones I got that were really marked down at the time. There's lots of other cool ones there that I like, some are too small for me though. Like these only go up to 10, but sometimes that fits so maybe I can get them:

View attachment 69312

These ones are cute too, and luckily they have big enough sizes:

View attachment 69313
Those trainers are really nice! The pink ones are especially so!
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
I just wasn't open to meeting new people for a while, but I think I'm slowly learning to trust more. I'm glad that I have gotten to know you better, it's been fun for sure and I hope that we will know each other for a long time to come :)
Aw well sorry to hear it was like that for you for a while, glad you are learning to trust more now though, thatโ€™s great :) Thank you, Iโ€™m glad youโ€™re glad to have gotten to know me better and think itโ€™s been fun, I feel the same about it being fun to get to know you better too. I hope we will know each other for a long time too for sure :)
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Aw well sorry to hear it was like that for you for a while, glad you are learning to trust more now though, thatโ€™s great :) Thank you, Iโ€™m glad youโ€™re glad to have gotten to know me better and think itโ€™s been fun, I feel the same about it being fun to get to know you better too. I hope we will know each other for a long time too for sure :)
I'm sure that we will have perfected teleportation in the future or at least have flying cars, so it should be easier to visit the nursing homes we will both be staying in :D
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top