• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Physical pain severity scale

FieryL

extremely and unhealthy anxious about future
Mostly my pain is 1 and below these days. Elbows can be 2 if I am a bit not careful but not more . However heels get up to 5 in the morning after sleeping face up especially if I used my legs for typing at the computer more than minimal amount previous day.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i'm down to a 6 from a 9 but it'll be real high again tomorrow. I guess it's my own fault for trying to enjoy something....mike
 

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
@1964dodge 6 is still way too high. Would love to see you at a 1, or less. And NEVER any higher. But I guess life does not work that way. I hope you thoroughly enjoy whatever you have planned. The memory of it will help you get through the 9. *hug
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
@1964dodge 6 is still way too high. Would love to see you at a 1, or less. And NEVER any higher. But I guess life does not work that way. I hope you thoroughly enjoy whatever you have planned. The memory of it will help you get through the 9. *hug
as yesterday when I got back from the show today I was around a 9 but with the "special cream" and my pain meds I came down in about 4 hours, now i'm all the way down to a 4 which is great for me. but I walked a lot today and most of it without oxygen. so I had a great day and it was worth the extra pain. as you know we have to pay for what we do lol...mike...*hug
 

FieryL

extremely and unhealthy anxious about future
I hope you can find some relief...mike...*console*hug
tx

back to 2-3.
It turned out It wasn't that bad.
Just waiting, not doing something I was going to do, and it subsides.
It is just as always with tendons, it is not pain that is a problem,
but what I have not to do in order to not having pain
 

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
@1964dodge Am sure glad you found some special meds and that they help. I have had a pretty good day. Probably because I drugged myself into a stupor so I could get a good nights sleep last night. As my coughing reduces, so does my ear pain. But am still waiting on insurance approval for tests cardiologist wants to run. Thanks for asking. *hug
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top