• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Physical pain severity scale

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
@1964dodge Am sure glad you found some special meds and that they help. I have had a pretty good day. Probably because I drugged myself into a stupor so I could get a good nights sleep last night. As my coughing reduces, so does my ear pain. But am still waiting on insurance approval for tests cardiologist wants to run. Thanks for asking. *hug
I hope that they get approved soon. you know I think insurance companies are kind of stupid. they sometimes deny tests or meds etc. that make us healthier. without them we end up in the hospital costing sometimes 100s times more money. good business decision lol
 

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
6?
Walking is a bit of an issue today.
Good news is, I found my SP02 monitor (shhh don't tell anyone it was missing) AND the numbers are pretty good.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top