Pissed off

I havnt been to well lately, feeling really down. All i need is a friend but nup. Never works out.
Im so fucking done with fake "friends". Always a one sided friendship.
No one ever asks me how im doing or what im up too or anything.
Im always starting the conversations and usually i just staight up get ignored and i always ask how people are doing because i actually care. But im starting to think whats the fucking point?? Theyre all a bunch of fake bitches. I feel so alone and i have no one to talk to. Everyone always says youre my "friend", "lets hangout", "ill message you later". Always talking shit. Fake fucking hoes tbh.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Wow @ how much I can relate to. Even my own sisters only talk to me cos they feel sorry for me or for my moms sake. I am just a tag along anywhere I go. I don't think people would keep me their friend for long, i always have to make the first move, i feel your pain.

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Finding quality friends you have something more in common with that you actually can have a real conversation with is very challenging and far in between those days. You are not alone in this as too many fake people out there.

Like Petal said about sisters. I got a sister I even cannot have a deep conversation about for anything.

Take Care

YZO1R

I had friends like that too. I always had to be the one to intiate the conversation.

Sometimes I would let weeks pass by to see if they will care to message or call me. In no way am I testing my friends but really if 3 weeks or a month goes by with no contact are they really friends worth keeping? I would be fooling myself thinking they are there.

I know me saying I understand you probably means nothing to you. But anyway how are you doing?

Talk to us here. You can make new friends.

Wow @ how much I can relate to. Even my own sisters only talk to me cos they feel sorry for me or for my moms sake. I am just a tag along anywhere I go. I don't think people would keep me their friend for long, i always have to make the first move, i feel your pain.
I had friends like that too. I always had to be the one to intiate the conversation.

Sometimes I would let weeks pass by to see if they will care to message or call me. In no way am I testing my friends but really if 3 weeks or a month goes by with no contact are they really friends worth keeping? I would be fooling myself thinking they are there.

I know me saying I understand you probably means nothing to you. But anyway how are you doing?

Talk to us here. You can make new friends.
Saying you understand and anyone saying that does help. Makes me feel less alone. Im lucky enough to have an awesome sister and cousin who i can have deep convos with and who actually care. But i would love to have someone who isnt related to me to want to have a mad friendship and awesome convos. But alot of people are fake or to wrapped up in themselves

Its so annoying! I try to move on with my life and move onto other things. But it does bring me down when i feel like nobody likes me and i feel like i have no good or meaningful friendships. But i do have an awesome sister and a couson whom im close with. I would rather just have them then a bunch of fake people

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00