• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

please talk with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul1963

Well-Known Member
GOOD MORNING FRIENDS,

i havent slept much but thats normality now so i better accept it. there have been 4-5 mins where i was actually serene.

then all of a sudden reality kicks in and thoughts and memories get into my head and my torture starts. i keep telling my thoughts to shut up but it never works. my day will continue like this, trying to shut up my thoughts and trying to sort through my feelings and cope with them and hoping time passes by asap.

have a good day everyone
So sorry you had such a bad night. I had one too. I was very, very restless, despite feeling exhausted. Today I will be a walking zombie, and time will drag on. I wish I could tell those intrusive thoughts in your head to go and fuck themselves. I would evict them all. Hugs. πŸ€—
 

Paul1963

Well-Known Member
GOOD MORNING FRIENDS,

i havent slept much but thats normality now so i better accept it. there have been 4-5 mins where i was actually serene.

then all of a sudden reality kicks in and thoughts and memories get into my head and my torture starts. i keep telling my thoughts to shut up but it never works. my day will continue like this, trying to shut up my thoughts and trying to sort through my feelings and cope with them and hoping time passes by asap.

have a good day everyone
So sorry you had a bad night. I had one too: very, very restless despite feeling exhausted. Today I will be like a zombie and time will drag on seemingly forever. I wish I could tell those intrusive thoughts in your head to go away and never come back. I would evict them forever for you if I could. πŸ€—
 

iloverachel

No longer suicidal after 8 years of depression
GOOD MORNING FRIENDS,

i havent slept much but thats normality now so i better accept it. there have been 4-5 mins where i was actually serene.

then all of a sudden reality kicks in and thoughts and memories get into my head and my torture starts. i keep telling my thoughts to shut up but it never works. my day will continue like this, trying to shut up my thoughts and trying to sort through my feelings and cope with them and hoping time passes by asap.

have a good day everyone
*hug
I can so relate, to the torture of the mind which never shuts up or stops
I'm sorry you are suffering so much and Paul too *hug
 

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
im sorry for the bad night Paul, hopefully this day too will pass. *hug

ILR, im sorry you can relate to the torture of the mind *hug

my day is going worse than i thought, autism T is sick so im home all day and wont get to say goodbye to him today but only next week.
what do i do home alone all day? im going crazy
 

Paul1963

Well-Known Member
im sorry for the bad night Paul, hopefully this day too will pass. *hug

ILR, im sorry you can relate to the torture of the mind *hug

my day is going worse than i thought, autism T is sick so im home all day and wont get to say goodbye to him today but only next week.
what do i do home alone all day? im going crazy
I'm so tired I don't feel any anxiety today. No energy to fuel the anxiety. I hope that today passes by quickly for you and am saddened to hear that T is sick and you now have to wait. I'm so sorry that you are alone, and suffering. I wish I could be there for you IRL. But at least we have this forum. We are all here for you. πŸ€—
 

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
Paul, i was thinking about you a little ago. i think its good you dont have energy for anxiety today. do you usually have it? about what?
i was thinking i wish i was rich and had a place for you to come if you'd like.
what you said about not really wanting to die hit me.

what do you (ALL) think there is after death? i just hope its better than this, even if its nothing.

i was trying to think, no thinking... or trying to understand or remember... why i want to die so bad.

is it really because of things i want to avoid? BUT I COULD FACE THEM

because living everyday in my head is torture? THERE ARE MEDS FOR THAT

or is it because i have planned it and now i dont want to abandon the plan? THIS WOULD BE SO STUPID

sometimes it feels like i have imposed it to myself, sometimes it comes from the mind and sometimes from the heart.

i want to die when it comes from the HEART.
 

Paul1963

Well-Known Member
Paul, i was thinking about you a little ago. i think its good you dont have energy for anxiety today. do you usually have it? about what?
i was thinking i wish i was rich and had a place for you to come if you'd like.
what you said about not really wanting to die hit me.

what do you (ALL) think there is after death? i just hope its better than this, even if its nothing.

i was trying to think, no thinking... or trying to understand or remember... why i want to die so bad.

is it really because of things i want to avoid? BUT I COULD FACE THEM

because living everyday in my head is torture? THERE ARE MEDS FOR THAT

or is it because i have planned it and now i dont want to abandon the plan? THIS WOULD BE SO STUPID

sometimes it feels like i have imposed it to myself, sometimes it comes from the mind and sometimes from the heart.

i want to die when it comes from the HEART.
I don't get the anxiety as bad as I used to. I mainly suffer from persistent, untreatable depression. The anxiety just comes out of nowhere, it is caused by a gradual buildup of stress. I rarely get angry at anything so the stress has no outlet. Therefore the stress manifests itself as a panic attack or even worse, an attack if depersonalisation. I had a bad time with it on Monday. I had an attack of depersonalisation. It terrifies me when it happens. It feels like you are not real, and very weird. I tried weed when I was younger and the feeling of depersonalisation is like feeling weird and very anxious, like when you have had too much weed. Luckily it only lasted till Wednesday. My last attack lasted almost 3 weeks. It's really kind of you to say that about a place to stay. I would love to do the same for you, I really would. I don't believe in any form of hell. It's all made up. The word hell is an old English word. It basically means " underground ", as opposed to eternal fire torment etc. Life after death ? Part of me thinks that there could be something, and I think it could definitely be better than this. So many problems are caused by the human body, such as faulty brain chemistry that can give us mental illness. If we are just spirits when we die, then it must feel incredible to just float around and be free from our bodies and brains that cause us so much trouble. I have had 3 out of body experiences in my lifetime, so I know that there is much more to us than we imagine. I know that you don't want to hear this, but are there any other meds that may help you ? Meds that you have never tried before ? I know that my brain lies to me everyday. This is what a faulty brain chemistry does. It makes you feel worse than what things are actually like in outside reality. I'm talking about life outside of your head. I'm rambling on here because I'm feeling really worn out, and my head just runs away with itself. If you are planning on leaving, and your mind is made up, then I am truly sorry. But I would be extremely sad to see you go. And I would definitely miss you. You probably don't want to hear that, but it is true. Please don't get angry with me if I've said anything wrong. I don't mean to offend you. I'm rambling again, so I am going to go now. πŸ€—.
 

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
Dear Paul, you are far far FAR from having offended me in any way, and i was very fascinated reading your answer.

i suffer from mild anxiety and i have experienced depersonalization and derealization a few times and i know it was scary for me. weird and scary. i have read your posts about these few days ago but i didnt know what to say so i shut up.

did you know i live in italy? have you ever been here? maybe you'd like it here.

as for afterdeath i have also seen your post about God but being such a sensitive subject i preferred not to say anything, also because i dont know much. but my belief is quite close to how you described us being pure souls without bodies. i hate bodies. i think its where everything goes wrong.

i have tried all the meds i was given in almost 15 years under public healthcare and only anti psychotics helped, but had too many side effects so i decided to quit. i know there might be other meds but i dont want to become a zombie just to be alive.

i am not still 100% sure about sui, but i must do something because this isnt life.

i would be extremely sad to see you go too and i would miss you a lot too. why shouldnt i have wanted to hear that. it was very nice of you. THANK YOU.
HUGS
 

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
Yesterday at this time i was feeling so strong and powerful and glad i was following through with my plan...
today i feel... an ass_ole, ashamed, insecure, lonely, and my thoughts are spinning and i cant catch one and stay with it. it feels like going crazy.
but i deserve it. i deserve the worst.
 
Paul, i was thinking about you a little ago. i think its good you dont have energy for anxiety today. do you usually have it? about what?
i was thinking i wish i was rich and had a place for you to come if you'd like.
what you said about not really wanting to die hit me.

what do you (ALL) think there is after death? i just hope its better than this, even if its nothing.

i was trying to think, no thinking... or trying to understand or remember... why i want to die so bad.

is it really because of things i want to avoid? BUT I COULD FACE THEM

because living everyday in my head is torture? THERE ARE MEDS FOR THAT

or is it because i have planned it and now i dont want to abandon the plan? THIS WOULD BE SO STUPID

sometimes it feels like i have imposed it to myself, sometimes it comes from the mind and sometimes from the heart.

i want to die when it comes from the HEART.
That's brave..I believe it's never gonna come from the heart..bcos your heart wants to be happy..hugs.....*brohug*hug
 

Paul1963

Well-Known Member
Yesterday at this time i was feeling so strong and powerful and glad i was following through with my plan...
today i feel... an ass_ole, ashamed, insecure, lonely, and my thoughts are spinning and i cant catch one and stay with it. it feels like going crazy.
but i deserve it. i deserve the worst.
Same here: I call it yoyo brain. One day you are up and making plans and feel confident. Next day you are down and unsure. A few days ago I was ready to go at any given moment. I felt invincible. Then yesterday I began to have doubts. It's almost as if I am 2 different people. But of course, it is just my silly brain chemistry playing tricks on me. My brain is a real asshole at times. It hurts to say that you deserve it: that you deserve the worst. πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯. I truly think that you deserve the best. πŸ€—.
 
Yesterday at this time i was feeling so strong and powerful and glad i was following through with my plan...
today i feel... an ass_ole, ashamed, insecure, lonely, and my thoughts are spinning and i cant catch one and stay with it. it feels like going crazy.
but i deserve it. i deserve the worst.
I get the pain and agony that you're feeling..hope there's a way out of this..*sadhug
 

Paul1963

Well-Known Member
Dear Paul, you are far far FAR from having offended me in any way, and i was very fascinated reading your answer.

i suffer from mild anxiety and i have experienced depersonalization and derealization a few times and i know it was scary for me. weird and scary. i have read your posts about these few days ago but i didnt know what to say so i shut up.

did you know i live in italy? have you ever been here? maybe you'd like it here.

as for afterdeath i have also seen your post about God but being such a sensitive subject i preferred not to say anything, also because i dont know much. but my belief is quite close to how you described us being pure souls without bodies. i hate bodies. i think its where everything goes wrong.

i have tried all the meds i was given in almost 15 years under public healthcare and only anti psychotics helped, but had too many side effects so i decided to quit. i know there might be other meds but i dont want to become a zombie just to be alive.

i am not still 100% sure about sui, but i must do something because this isnt life.

i would be extremely sad to see you go too and i would miss you a lot too. why shouldnt i have wanted to hear that. it was very nice of you. THANK YOU.
HUGS
I'm very happy that I didn't offend you. I had no idea that you too have suffered from depersonalisation and derealization. I'm sorry you had to go through that. And yes, it is definitely weird and scary. I am no longer taking meds, because they did not work, or had dreadful side effects. I have tried virtually everything there is. So I understand your dilemma as regards meds. Either be a drugged-up zombie, or feel the overwhelming intensity of mental turmoil. It's a case of damned if you do, damned if you don't. We just can't seem to win can we ? It's as though the game of life is rigged against us. But I believe that our true selves, our souls, what we are at the very core of ourselves will one day be free from all of this pain. The pain caused by our bodies and brain. I hate it so much to know that you are suffering. I sometimes think of you during the day and wonder how you are coping. You absolutely do not deserve to have to go through any of this. Not even for one day, or even an hour. I have run out of things to say, so I am going now. I hope that you sleep ok, I really do. Even if only for a couple if hours. πŸ€—
 

dying_inside

Well-Known Member
Same here: I call it yoyo brain. One day you are up and making plans and feel confident. Next day you are down and unsure. A few days ago I was ready to go at any given moment. I felt invincible. Then yesterday I began to have doubts. It's almost as if I am 2 different people. But of course, it is just my silly brain chemistry playing tricks on me. My brain is a real asshole at times. It hurts to say that you deserve it: that you deserve the worst. πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯. I truly think that you deserve the best. πŸ€—.
YOYO brain, thats the perfect definition. i experience it a lot. thats why they gave me mood stabilizers but its not my mood to change, its my mindset, even if then it manifests itself with different feelings and emotions.

I'm very happy that I didn't offend you. I had no idea that you too have suffered from depersonalisation and derealization. I'm sorry you had to go through that. And yes, it is definitely weird and scary. I am no longer taking meds, because they did not work, or had dreadful side effects. I have tried virtually everything there is. So I understand your dilemma as regards meds. Either be a drugged-up zombie, or feel the overwhelming intensity of mental turmoil. It's a case of damned if you do, damned if you don't. We just can't seem to win can we ? It's as though the game of life is rigged against us. But I believe that our true selves, our souls, what we are at the very core of ourselves will one day be free from all of this pain. The pain caused by our bodies and brain. I hate it so much to know that you are suffering. I sometimes think of you during the day and wonder how you are coping. You absolutely do not deserve to have to go through any of this. Not even for one day, or even an hour. I have run out of things to say, so I am going now. I hope that you sleep ok, I really do. Even if only for a couple if hours. πŸ€—
i think depersonalization and derealization have a lot to do with trauma, active trauma. for me it was during some crisis moments and when i was anorexic. sometimes it happens even now but it doesnt last long. for me its like not being able to believe i am me or that this is the true reality. its a mind trick.

meds work only up to a point. they have limits. some situations or some internal ways of living are too strong even for meds. i think its the case of chronic trauma that we are probably all living here.

sometimes i think of you during the day too and i too wonder how you're coping. i either walk back and forth to soothe myself or lie down in bed hoping to relax a bit or stay on the computer. usually i work in the mornings, but this week i had it off. i used to SH a lot but i've seen it brings only temporary relief and i prefer suffering emotionally than physically now.


i am pretty numb now. im tired and hopefully the day will soon be over.

HUGS to everyone
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top