post your major complaint here

Fleury Dragon

Rawr 🐲
Chat Pro
SF Supporter
Landlord moved to Australia from New Zealand. Said he would be keeping his New Zealand mobile phone. I phoned him last night only to find out that number no longer exists.
Worst still is that he didn't tell me. So now wondering if the property management company is doing everything. I shouldn't have to phone them to find out. Annoyed

seabird

meandering home
SF Supporter
Landlord moved to Australia from New Zealand. Said he would be keeping his New Zealand mobile phone. I phoned him last night only to find out that number no longer exists.
Worst still is that he didn't tell me. So now wondering if the property management company is doing everything. I shouldn't have to phone them to find out. Annoyed
It's tricky, I found out, to get a phone to wotk in Austtalia with its original number. It may be (thinking on the positive side) that your landlord has no idea it's not working. Still, they should've treated you with respect & had a meeting prior to leaving.

I’m tired of feeling undeserving of love because I’m transgender :/ I know we have come a long way and I should be greatful but when there is so much going on things just start to compound. Makes me wonder if it’s worth it.

I actually like computers and for a layperson I'm pretty good with them, however I hate that our entire lives are dependent on them now, and people like my husband are basically screwed without someone like me to fix things. And I'm vulnerable too-- we are all vulnerable - our personal information, our browsing history. I just got a VPN (Mozilla) to try and protect us a bit better. I hate that corporations are buying and selling our information and leading us down mental rabbit holes (watch The Social Dilemma documentary) and deepening social and political divides.

I also hate that there is so much planned obsolescence. We are expected to buy a new phone every 2 years. Android stops updating. It's such crap. You can hang onto the old technology but it's not as safe. Again, people constantly want to scam you, want your credit card information, your address.

I feel like I want to get a degree in computer science and help protect people, especially older people, from being preyed on.

Astrid78

that's what he thinks
My husband got a message on his phone that a bill collecter is looking for our 7yo and if someone has taken my kids identity it will not end well for them....

it has been days since my left upper and lower molars have been hurting — i have to go get a check up and feel i’ll be prescribed with antibiotics again because it happened before…

Cytrix

I wish people who don't live as apartment tenants would kindly fuck off to find somewhere else to part rather than, taking up spaces where actual tenants live. I went out to do laundry at a laundromat, drove around getting things and going places to shop. I come home after getting clothes from the dryer to find the parking lot full. I assume it's just idiotic buddies to certain tenants taking up spots. Forced me to drive around a bit until one asshole finally fucking left.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Why do people think it's easier to ghost or ignore someone than to have open communication with them? Do you have any idea how much that hurts? I keep blaming myself, thinking I must be worthless, because it has happened so often in my life.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
we have to vote for the lesser of two evils instead of the best of two people like in our past. i think that's true in many places. *grouphug2*thumbsdown*nerves:(

mike

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Grief- so much, makes me hostile, aggressive, anger and physically alone especially if you've lost a companion at home you would understand. But it is truth. I am just stuck in confusion. People do lose people but if you don't have strong emotional-intimate bond, I highly doubt you'd understand imo. Can't be compared.

Like do you know how embarrassing it is if I'm being interviewed/asked.

"Are there any recent stressful events lately?"
"Only losing my grandparents I used to live with."
"Who's with you now"
"My helper thats supposed to be for my grandparents too, we still have hope for them."
**anyone that ask would give me pitiful looks***

Last edited:

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
major drug companies. before the so called opioid crisis they were sitting high on top like happy bloated pigs selling all of these opioids. i take them because i have no choice, but i would love to have a non opioid solution for my pain. now that they can't keep getting fatter on opioid meds they do research on non opioids treatments. they have a lot of promising meds but it will take 5 to 10 years to become available. *rant*rant:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

mike

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00