post your major complaint here

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Thank you so much @KM76710 that’s very kind of you! :) I have tried very hard to talk “less” about “still being sick” in the cafes and most other places on the forum lol, but ya, really hoping the last bits of the cold will be over very soon now. Starting to wonder if maybe people have been right in “thinking I might have Covid” or something. Hopefully not, but who knows I guess.

Anyway, hope you are well and enjoying your day! :)

Fbr27

Maybe I'm too sentimental?

I wish I had a girlfriend just so I have someone who likes me that I could talk daily.

The problem is that someone you talk daily can be just a friend, not a girlfriend.

I feel like I'm always looking for someone special.

I feel like if I was a more heartless person, I would be much happier. Lots of people just take girls that they don't like just because they can.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Maybe I'm too sentimental?

I wish I had a girlfriend just so I have someone who likes me that I could talk daily.

The problem is that someone you talk daily can be just a friend, not a girlfriend.

I feel like I'm always looking for someone special.

I feel like if I was a more heartless person, I would be much happier. Lots of people just take girls that they don't like just because they can.
*hug*shake

Fbr27

Sometimes I don't care for anything. Everything just bores me and every opinion feels fake.

And in the end, few things really matter.

But I feel bad about not caring. People's opinions are important, and I have to respect them and have empathy.

Even when they are superficial.

seabird

meandering home
SF Supporter
I want to move on with my life, get closure for things and if possible get my furniture and possessions back. This seems like such a huge mountiain of tasks to accomplish especially as it has to happen in another country. I could ask my friend for help, but not sure it's okay to do so. Even if people offer to help with stuff that doesn't mean they should. I need legal help as well and have no clue how to get that for myself or if it's available let alone affordable.

Jeez, I just now found out from my dentist's assistant that another root canal needs to be done. I just completed waiting for the one I had done 5 weeks ago to be completed last week. The endodontist's office called within 5 minutes with a cancellation for tomorrow morning which I have to take or wait 6 weeks if I stay with the same endodontist. I didn't even have time to blink and think.
My pocketbook is going crazy. Along with that I don't support root canal procedure but my dentist office has been working on me several times a week with a little known about process trying to aid healing and it's not improving with this one. Would love a couple of days to think about it but that doesn't seem to be an option here. I've always taken good care of my teeth. I'm really not pleased with what's happening. Crud.

Last edited:

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
Jeez, I just now found out from my dentist's assistant that another root canal needs to be done. I just completed waiting for the one I had done 5 weeks ago to be completed last week. The endodontist's office called within 5 minutes with a cancellation for tomorrow morning which I have to take or wait until mid June if I stay with the same endodontist. I didn't even have time to blink much less think.
My pocketbook is going crazy. Along with that I don't support root canal procedure but my dentist office has been working on me several times a week with a little known about process trying to aid healing and it's not improving with this one. Would love a couple of days to think about it but that doesn't seem to be an option here. I've always taken good care of my teeth. I'm really not pleased with what's happening. Crud.
*console

It somehow doesn't seem right, almost like they pressured you into this.

*hug10
I happen to agree with you and if I didn't have some trust in them in the ways that I do I would question it/argue it to a deeper degree and wait. Pain is a strong motivator in going along with what the dentist has decided. But it still could be his wall of toleration, not mine so to speak. I would just have appreciated him calling me directly, he knows me well enough and how I think..... even though I know Adriana, his 25 years assistant, is smart and caring, she's still not the doctor and I like having a doctor's medical explanation upfront and directly. Thanks so much for the input.*hug

Last edited:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00