post your major complaint here

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
My beef today: People in legitimate pain being denied pain medications due to the opioid crisis in the US.
I know i'm a cdc victim but i'm one of the lucky ones I get some opioids and the doctor is trying nonopioid meds to make up the rest there are a lot of people that were cut off completely or the doctor canceled them as a patient

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Yeah dodge. It really sucks. I was in a bad car accident back in start of 2016. Been in pain ever since. Been trying alternatives too. Am on maintence medications for the migraines but when it hits. I try non opioid medications first before resorting to tylenol #3 before heading off to the ER to get some relief

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
another of my major complaints are dishonest mechanics more than half are dishonest to some degree which makes it worst for the good ones if you don't know about vehicles they do work that's not needed and overcharge you once in 1988 my wife brought my truck in for a sticker it was almost new 1 year old they told my wife it needed 500 to 600 dollars worth of work to get a sticker I brought the truck in the next day same mechanic and it passed with no work I later came back and confronted him with my wife he wasn't happy he got caught taking advantage of women

Harmony

SF Supporter
Currently, I am seriously hating all the publicity surrounding the Kavanaugh case as it is bringing up my own trauma issues that I so desperately want to leave behind and thought I had, but it has been a bleak reminder of my weakness.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
My beef today: People in legitimate pain being denied pain medications due to the opioid crisis in the US.
It's not just in the US, its everywhere I think and its the same with anti anxiety medications but i'm lucky in that regard, they know i have severe anxiety, i get them if i need them but damn do i hear of a lot of people being denied them, people in real distress that's affecting their whole life, i don't know where it will end or how but is a sad situation and people are suffering, it makes me really sad thinking about it.

ClassicsFan

Sometimes, I do not get along with my father at all. There's a lot of yelling, fighting, and I'm always the one in tears.

And then there’s punishments like yesterday, where I got all of my rewards taken away. Was all set to go to one of my favorite restaurants this coming weekend, but now that’s not going to happen at all.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Anxiety is really high every day these past few weeks, no triggers, but damn it feels like i'm going to have anxiety every day for the rest of my life. I'm going to seek help today and make an appointment with someone and stick with it. I just hope its not too expensive, but you can't put a price on your health either eh?

The anxiety can get real intense at times and its hard to cope with. Anti anxiety medicine only helps so much. Counseling also only helps so much, the rest you have to do yourself and that is the part i'm stuck on. I feel like the anxiety demon is ingrained in me. Distractions do help at times, a lot of things help but i just feel there's sometimes times where nothing helps and i just have to ride through that and i do always come out of it one way or another.

I've tried journals, counseling, medication, exercise, eating healthily, multiple distractions, guided meditations, putting lavender in bath/on bed clothes, mindfulness, changing medications a million times, different therapies, music as a distraction, i do hold onto hope though that one day i will be free of this, just have to find what works for me personally.

#Legit complaint for sure

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Sometimes, I do not get along with my father at all. There's a lot of yelling, fighting, and I'm always the one in tears.

And then there’s punishments like yesterday, where I got all of my rewards taken away. Was all set to go to one of my favorite restaurants this coming weekend, but now that’s not going to happen at all.
I don't know your father but we try the best we can sometimes we make mistakes. it's also different for girls we want to protect them more and sometimes can't understand when they're grown up and just don't want them to get hurt when it comes to daddys little girl we go crazy I don't know if this sounds like your father but it was me

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Anxiety is really high every day these past few weeks, no triggers, but damn it feels like i'm going to have anxiety every day for the rest of my life. I'm going to seek help today and make an appointment with someone and stick with it. I just hope its not too expensive, but you can't put a price on your health either eh?

The anxiety can get real intense at times and its hard to cope with. Anti anxiety medicine only helps so much. Counseling also only helps so much, the rest you have to do yourself and that is the part i'm stuck on. I feel like the anxiety demon is ingrained in me. Distractions do help at times, a lot of things help but i just feel there's sometimes times where nothing helps and i just have to ride through that and i do always come out of it one way or another.

I've tried journals, counseling, medication, exercise, eating healthily, multiple distractions, guided meditations, putting lavender in bath/on bed clothes, mindfulness, changing medications a million times, different therapies, music as a distraction, i do hold onto hope though that one day i will be free of this, just have to find what works for me personally.

#Legit complaint for sure
looks like you are doing all the right things don't give up even if you don't become anxiety free i'm sure you'll eventually be at a comfortable level please keep trying and keep us posted we all care what happens to you

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00