• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

post your major complaint here

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
So sorry to hear you went through all that, that is pretty intense, we had a pretty hot summer here for a change and now the cold winter is coming fast and my body is not adjusting to it very well.

The pain is a little better than yesterday so i'm okay for now but still in pain, its improving little by little though, SF always helps me no matter what is wrong lol but will definitely see the doctor on Tuesday just to make sure all is okay and that it is just the weather change.

Thanks so much for your concern and sharing your experience.

I remember I broke a bone a few years back and couldn't walk much so i literally spent about 16 hours a day on sf for 6 weeks hahaha :p
I thankfully never broke a bone but in ten or twenty years i'll be at the age to break a hip lol
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Awh no, keep chewing your vitamin D, seriously.... I take it every single day even though im only in my 20's. Every single day :p The 'old'' haha :p can learn from the young too.

*hiding*
too late the doctor put me on high doses of vitamin d 6 month ago I was dangerously low as well as b12 and folic acid i'm finally starting to have better level now, no wonder I almost died in april lol
 

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
too late the doctor put me on high doses of vitamin d 6 month ago I was dangerously low as well as b12 and folic acid i'm finally starting to have better level now, no wonder I almost died in april lol
omg im sorry to hear that my friend *hugs* i would never have gotten to meet such an incredible and caring man had you died :(

so happy to have met you and even more happy to call you a friend :) *huggles*
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
omg im sorry to hear that my friend *hugs* i would never have gotten to meet such an incredible and caring man had you died :(

so happy to have met you and even more happy to call you a friend :) *huggles*
neither god or the devil wanted me so i'm stuck here lol i'm happy I almost died, it made me realize I had too change my lifestyle, I also think I have a purpose to do before I go whatever that is and thank you for calling me friend because I consider you a friend and i'm proud to do that you are such a caring person
 

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
neither god or the devil wanted me so i'm stuck here lol i'm happy I almost died, it made me realize I had too change my lifestyle, I also think I have a purpose to do before I go whatever that is and thank you for calling me friend because I consider you a friend and i'm proud to do that you are such a caring person
Stuck here with us is right :p

Maybe being here helping and aiding saving others lives IS your purpose :)

Thanks my friend, you're an absolute gem xxx
 

Lisa the Ferrociraptor

I'm all things, and so are you
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
i started my degree a month ago. since then, everyone keeps telling me how proud they are of me and sending me stuff to show it. it's all so sweet and wonderful, and hearing my dad say he's proud of me was so amazing it made me cry with joy, but there's so much work and i'm terrified i'm going to screw it up and flunk out even though there's no evidence of it so far and the more they tell me how proud they are, the more it feels like it'd hurt if i did that
 

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
it is difficult to decide between a job you love and financial security, all I can say is think of where you want to be ten years from now and base your decision on that. I hope you make the right choice for you good luck
Thats what im not sure about. I want the house paid off pronto and sipping mah tais at Maldives haha
 
I don't know why but each time I'm thinking about something (be it work related or not) I always feel like wow I might have discovered something, but no of course in the end, people thought about it already. It's like I cannot create something by myself. Whenever I try my own cake recipe it's a disaster, whenever I create a program (it's kinda my job) the other dude has ideas that are 10 times better than mine, I always feel far, far away from the others.
And it's not that I don't like that I have "a lot to learn", of course I'm happy to become better. The problem is that I don't have any particular strength. I don't know how to do specific stuff that I could be proud of. Especially at work, I really feel dumb. Guess I am. Guess the depression that made me a larvae for 9 working months didn't help. But it's just an excuse, when you're good, you're good. And I proved to myself enough times that I'm pretty worthless. I'm a slowpoke, I'm bad at maths, at coding, even at video games. I'm just average, average in every possible field. You give me a new game ? A task that I never did ? I can probably attain the average skill in that task in record time, but progress any further ? takes ages ? No, it just never happened. Not yet would you say ? I doubt it.
I think it comes from the fact that i never had to work, everything was just easy enough so that i can do without working. Also I never really felt involved in stuff. I just did it because I had to.
That's what I call a complaint... Maybe more self loathing than complaining ? I don't know... Even at complaining I'm not really good. I thought I could be good at helping here. I'm okay, average. I saw some people saying incredible stuff that simply blew my mind because of how appropriate, well timed, helpful it was.

There is something that's not average though, and I love it very very much, and it's you, who had the incredible patience to go through all of this. You are amazing, and that no one can take it.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
@Patafikss as far as video games I am way below average and have a rough time, then again i'm an old fart lol. you are so young with your whole life ahead of you, and you probably will excel in things when you get older. they say find out what you don't do right and don't do it. i'm sure you will find your way and way exceed your expectations. good luck to you hang on and take care of yourself you are a valuable person
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
I hate being right once again. I was abandoned and I didn't even do anything wrong. But I know I am fat, ugly, a loser, demented, and damaged, so why should this surprise me? Of course I'll always be left on my own.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
I know but...I still am alone in a way. No one will ever love me and I can't live without that.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Well I do because the worst always happens. I always get left behind, every damn time, so I'm not trying again.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
When people don't care about my feelings. Instead of saying, "Oh, you were hurt over THAT?" or something stupid, you need to realize where I am coming from. Likely I am scared for some reason, so don't take it for granted and brush me off.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top