• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

post your major complaint here

Pennylane-

Well-Known Member
No smoking in public and now no swearing??? Surely what is profanity to one person's ears is expression to another's?

IMG-20181109-WA0002.jpg

My bro and I are heading to the Philippines again in April, Detuerte (sp?) is a madman. Nevermind the sharks and rays I'm starting to worry whether we will even make it to the sea, seriously though, how on earth can a government hope to implement such a ridiculous law??
 

Blood of Kingu

Well-Known Member
Interesting that my people give so much of a fuck about our Sinterklaas (Basically Dutch christmas, though it's actually older than Christmas ;) ) tradition which has changed several times in history.
But the renowned Dutch tradition of tolerance and acceptance apparantly doesn't mean a damn thing.

In my country, a bunch of neanderthal hooligans have thrown beer and eggs at protestors against a certain element of our holiday which can appear rather racist to foreigners.

My own opinion on that doesn't matter. What does matter is that such behaviour has been praised, like they're heroes for /attacking/ people and teaching their children to hate anybody who disagrees with them.
I am disgusted and ashamed to call myself Dutch. William of Orange would turn in his grave, and so would I.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Interesting that my people give so much of a fuck about our Sinterklaas (Basically Dutch christmas, though it's actually older than Christmas ;) ) tradition which has changed several times in history.
But the renowned Dutch tradition of tolerance and acceptance apparantly doesn't mean a damn thing.

In my country, a bunch of neanderthal hooligans have thrown beer and eggs at protestors against a certain element of our holiday which can appear rather racist to foreigners.

My own opinion on that doesn't matter. What does matter is that such behaviour has been praised, like they're heroes for /attacking/ people and teaching their children to hate anybody who disagrees with them.
I am disgusted and ashamed to call myself Dutch. William of Orange would turn in his grave, and so would I.
I think everyone should learn and celebrate their heritage but to be violent to get your point across is wrong in any nation
 

Lisa the Ferrociraptor

I'm all things, and so are you
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I'm hopefully going to see my GP soon, but part of me doesn't want to. I've been feeling pretty rough for a week, and i've been dropping weight that whole time like crazy. Like, in a week, i've lost enough that my dad said yesterday that i look way thinner than the last time he saw me around 3 weeks ago. That can be a sign of several seriously bad things. Not gonna lie guys, i'm kind of scared what they're going to tell me.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I really hope it's nothing serious and you should try not to stress too much until you know for sure what's going on. and if it is something to be concerned with the earlier they find it the easier it is to cure. if you are that concerned i'm pleased you are going to see the doctor. all my hopes that you feel better​
 

Lisa the Ferrociraptor

I'm all things, and so are you
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I really hope it's nothing serious and you should try not to stress too much until you know for sure what's going on. and if it is something to be concerned with the earlier they find it the easier it is to cure. if you are that concerned i'm pleased you are going to see the doctor. all my hopes that you feel better​
Yeah, exactly. I'm trying not to freak out over it or anything, it'll hopefully just be some bug or something. I'm gonna stay positive about it and hope it's just something simple they can treat.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top