post your major complaint here

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
first thing Monday try to get legal advice on the laws in your state. in most cases they would have to provide a legal eviction notice and you'd go to court and you could probably extend it a month or two. but with an expired lease i'm not sure how it would work. you need to get credible legal advice in your state. then start looking for ways to raise the money. church oganizations city halls general assistance maybe a go fund me page as well. keep fighting and trying to stay. you can't take any day off that you and your mom both work for a solution...mike...*console*sadhug
We just signed papers to renew the lease, but that doesn't take place until April 1st. So I'm not sure how all of this will go.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
We just signed papers to renew the lease, but that doesn't take place until April 1st. So I'm not sure how all of this will go.
that probably means your current lease expires then check your old lease to see when it expires, it's important to have this information Monday morning while trying to get help....mike...*console*sadhug*shake

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
Yeah, I could probably meet most of those, but not all. So I'll have to find another way to make money fast.
Well, no, just lie about the shit I told you and you'll be fine. Hell, I had to lie about a lot of that. The drug question came up and I was like uhhhh....no....never....*halo (as I'm trying to place my arms in such a position so that my track marks aren't obvious because it was summer...:P)

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
I tried to make a dentist appointment but they said they didn't have any record of me needing teeth extracted. (They had referred me to somewhere else to see if I could afford root canals there but said I needed the teeth extracted if I couldn't.) They said they'd call to try and figure it out yesterday because the scheduling center isn't at the actual office, but it had been near the end of the day, and they're closed on the weekend. I just want to get this dealt with. The pain had subsided for a while, but it's starting to come back and get bad again.

The only thing I could think of is maybe they meant I needed to get the teeth extracted at the other place.

Shelly

SF Supporter
My aunt, her husband, my cousin, and my cousin’s kids physically started a fight against my older brother... both verbally and physically...

my parents, his wife, my other cousin and us are angry 😡

Shelly

SF Supporter
It’s scary that some people doesn’t seem to have conscience or a grip on reality of the things they did wrong and are doing wrong...
They always think they’re right...

so toxic...

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I tried to make a dentist appointment but they said they didn't have any record of me needing teeth extracted. (They had referred me to somewhere else to see if I could afford root canals there but said I needed the teeth extracted if I couldn't.) They said they'd call to try and figure it out yesterday because the scheduling center isn't at the actual office, but it had been near the end of the day, and they're closed on the weekend. I just want to get this dealt with. The pain had subsided for a while, but it's starting to come back and get bad again.

The only thing I could think of is maybe they meant I needed to get the teeth extracted at the other place.
I hope you can get this sorted soon so you won't be in pain..mike...*console*sadhug

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
It’s scary that some people doesn’t seem to have conscience or a grip on reality of the things they did wrong and are doing wrong...
They always think they’re right...

so toxic...
any person that doesn't realize that they can be wrong sometimes is delusional. if someone questions my side of things I always double check to make sure i'm right or my opinion is at least valid...mike....*hug

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Storm Ciara has taken our fencing out. Can't even let the dog out in the garden as he could just get straight out on the road.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
A combination of melancholy and tint of happiness. I'm praying to not have nightmares before bed or even have that kind like sleep paralysis moment again. I've accept my pain, fatigue and worries, I do not need to be any worse. Those unhealthy thoughts of mine weren't made for long terms. I really hope I'd be getting good sleep and feel awake when awake in the morning.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00