People in my job are just refusing to do parts of their job for no good reason and it's just frustrating that nothing seems to be getting done about it. There was a guy who used to primarily work at the hospital and moonlight with us at the crisis center as a level I clinician, and I'm pretty sure I could count on one hand the amount of times he'd actually showed up on time for his shifts and a lot of times that screwed us over because we'd have to reassign some of his work that he wasn't there to do, then there was one time the lead clinician assigned him to sit and monitor the adolescent side for an hour or two because she was trying to evenly distribute that task since a lot of people don't like just sitting back there. So that day he showed up an hour and 45 minutes late, then threw a fit when he was told to go sit on the adolescent side and just went back home. Don't know if that was ever addressed, but last month or so he decided he wanted to work here full time and was given a promotion to level II clinician. It's nothing I feel personally because I didn't apply for clin II at all, but I feel like it reflects badly on us as a team that he was given that and is now trained to be a lead himself.
Another recent promotion was given to someone who started working the same time as me. I thought she'd be decent and didn't mind seeing her get the promotion, but apparently she has been avoiding her new responsibilities that come with a higher-ranked position, and when she is lead, she assigns herself all the easiest caseload/intake. Like we have this one dude who comes in every day for a meal or two and we let him because he isn't disruptive, being around people is helpful for him, and we know his home life isn't so great, so she'll assign herself to do his intake since she can phone it in. And she just takes things out of order so she only has easy cases. No other leads do that. The others make an effort to be fair, although they may assign themselves a smaller caseload due to having more responsibilities as lead.
Then the other evening two of our techs were supposed to trade off between working front desk half the night then going on the adolescent side the other half, but the one guy refused to go to the adolescent side for some reason and left the other person back there, so they got really pissed off and were telling a coworker that they would refuse to watch the adolescent side at all in the future, and this coworker told me they were also badmouthing other coworkers and saying why they all suck and are bad at their jobs, and this was all in front of the one adolescent consumer we've had staying with us, who's had a history of severe behavioral problems and definitely needs to have better behavior modeled for him than that. Plus to be fair, this person is the one I've heard the most complaints about how they do their job. They purposely escalate people sometimes at the front desk, one time I heard they left people sitting up front for a long time and didn't bring them through security when they were supposed to because they wanted to make sure they got out of work on time, and that's not even the first time I've heard about them modeling inappropriate behavior or giving harmful advice to the adolescent consumers.
I have no idea if anything ever gets done about any of this bs, but I doubt it, since it just keeps happening. I try to do everything I can and it just frustrates me.