• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

post your major complaint here

Angie

Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
Exerted myself a bit too much today; heart started racing, got dizzy, had some chest pains. Had to take my nitroglycerin for the first time in almost a year. Frustrating how little it takes to wear me out nowadays.
Yikes. Does nitro give you a huge headache? It does me.
 
funny when i call out my parents when they dont understand my “hateful behavior”

How i don’t show care to when my parents are appreciative and supportive of my niece who loves to draw and joins drawing competitions, and how much she is like me

- and then i remind them, how they are first person to discourage me, to kill my dream, to put out the fire in my passion when it comes to drawing, how even when i win drawing competitions, it doesn’t mean a single thing to them, they never showed up

and yet because it is their grandkid, all of the sudden, them being supportive to her makes up their lack of parenting to me

or when they try to put me back in place that triggered my depression because it would be a quick fix on their part to find an apartment near school, a bandaid solution i might say instead of actually trying, it reminds me a time where i was victimized and yet i was blamed, how they didn’t support my mental health, my medication, and told me it’s all in my mind.

But when it’s their other kid who allegedly got “depressed”, they suddenly want me to be the spokesperson for depression, they want me to guide him and help him to cope, because they want him to get well.
Meanwhile i barely recovered at all, got no help, i have to figure things out on my own, even when i relapse.

or how many times my older siblings fuck up in their lives and yet they are accepted, forgiven, given another chance and supported, they allowed them to live their lives as they want and yet when it comes to me one mistake and they make me feel like i’m such a huge disappointment because i wouldn’t do as they say, and fulfill their career dreams.

and yet my siblings think i’m the “favorite” ffs.

and yet my parents have the audacity to tell me that no parents and no family is perfect.
I tell them the many families and parents i have encountered who would break the universe for their kids, why can’t i have a family like that? why can’t i have parents like them?

You could have tried, since you decided to be together, since you two decided to have kids, to have a family, it is your sole obligation/responsibility as parents.

Told them the many times they have disappointed me more than they can ever be disappointed at me in the first place. I was a child and they have let me down numerous times, and for what?

to act like it all didnt happen, that they never did anything wrong. They think they’re perfect parents without a single mistake,

and now they wonder why i distance myself, why i would rather rely on myself and be alone. Why i am hateful. I can only give back what i recieved.
 
Last edited:

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
I hope you are feeling better now.
Thanks, I am. I just need to remember to take physical tasks slowly and take breaks.

Frustrated, but it’s my own damn fault anyway. I knew I was wrecking my health for decades, but was so self-destructive that I just kept doing it anyway.

I wish I could go back and tell my younger self “Hey, contrary to what you believe, you’re actually gonna make it to your 40s so plan accordingly.”
 
Thanks, I am. I just need to remember to take physical tasks slowly and take breaks.

Frustrated, but it’s my own damn fault anyway. I knew I was wrecking my health for decades, but was so self-destructive that I just kept doing it anyway.

I wish I could go back and tell my younger self “Hey, contrary to what you believe, you’re actually gonna make it to your 40s so plan accordingly.”
I agree, If only.......Sometimes it is about choices.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
as i have said before legitimate pain patients have suffered and lots of suicides for uncontrolled pain. my biggest pet peeve is when they say opioid pain meds don't help with chronic pain and therefore shouldn't be precribed for people with long term chronic pain.

i mean really, what are we supposed to do if opioids are the only thing that works. if i lost all of my opioids it would obviously cause my suicide. who knows maybe now that they have to reduce sales of opioid meds they can research a non-opioid pain med that can't be abused. if they invented a non-opioid med that actually worked i would switch immediately. in fact i think almost all pain patients would.

my nurse suggested home hospice care which i said no, i won't even consider it because i'm not that bad. she also suggested pallitive care, that would give me the pain meds i need but i'm not quite ready for that either. so i have to treat pain in kind of a combination of many things.


mike
 
as i have said before legitimate pain patients have suffered and lots of suicides for uncontrolled pain. my biggest pet peeve is when they say opioid pain meds don't help with chronic pain and therefore shouldn't be precribed for people with long term chronic pain.

i mean really, what are we supposed to do if opioids are the only thing that works. if i lost all of my opioids it would obviously cause my suicide. who knows maybe now that they have to reduce sales of opioid meds they can research a non-opioid pain med that can't be abused. if they invented a non-opioid med that actually worked i would switch immediately. in fact i think almost all pain patients would.

my nurse suggested home hospice care which i said no, i won't even consider it because i'm not that bad. she also suggested pallitive care, that would give me the pain meds i need but i'm not quite ready for that either. so i have to treat pain in kind of a combination of many things.


mike
*shake*hug
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
as i have said before legitimate pain patients have suffered and lots of suicides for uncontrolled pain. my biggest pet peeve is when they say opioid pain meds don't help with chronic pain and therefore shouldn't be precribed for people with long term chronic pain.

i mean really, what are we supposed to do if opioids are the only thing that works. if i lost all of my opioids it would obviously cause my suicide. who knows maybe now that they have to reduce sales of opioid meds they can research a non-opioid pain med that can't be abused. if they invented a non-opioid med that actually worked i would switch immediately. in fact i think almost all pain patients would.

my nurse suggested home hospice care which i said no, i won't even consider it because i'm not that bad. she also suggested pallitive care, that would give me the pain meds i need but i'm not quite ready for that either. so i have to treat pain in kind of a combination of many things.


mike
Schiessen!
 
My new medication is supposed to be delivered today by Fed Ex and the site shows the package is out for delivery today. I watched the truck just drive past my house 1/2 hour ago without stopping. I called then by phone, they do not seem to have agents to speak with and after some recorded messages they then disconnected the phone call. So I have sat here and waited all day for a delivery to happen and it doesn't look like it will. Now I will have to sit at home all day tomorrow hoping it might? I now understand why people say Fed Ex stinks. What kind of company doesn't have an agent you can speak to much less a delivery that shows it's on the truck not being delivered?
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
My new medication is supposed to be delivered today by Fed Ex and the site shows the package is out for8 delivery today. I watched the truck just drive past my house 1/2 hour ago without stopping. I called then by phone, they do not seem to have agents to speak with and after some recorded messages they then disconnected the phone call. So I have sat here and waited all day for a delivery to happen and it doesn't look like it will. Now I will have to sit at home all day tomorrow hoping it might? I now understand why people say Fed Ex stinks. What kind of company doesn't have an agent you can speak to much less a delivery that shows it's on the truck not being delivered?
Yours is a very common complaint amongst those of us who order guitars for a living! Or on the semi-regular..:) Only thing I could say, is that I've seen some wild detours, that seem to run counter to logic, and maybe it has to do with their individual route, or how it's packed inside (I really don't have any idea!) - but suffice to say, I've seen many a'happy endings with these stories and tales abound on the messaging/messages & boards across the forums over the years. Perhaps your driver will be along shortly? And I don't know if it's UPS that has the GPS that you can track live, or not? or if you've got to be a subscribing member, somehow? Again, it may still come & good luck getting anybody on the horn to tell you about it. Only thing you might be able to do is engage in a live chat session online. But those can become a whole 'nother source of frustration & migraines, all just depending on who, or even if, you get a given human on the other end! So it may still be coming, I've had them show up first thing in the morning (8 a. m.) & last stop of the day (8 p. m.) / I just really think they've got a lot of ability to influence their decisions, in terms of how & when they select to drop off your items. Is it "signature on delivery?" Of course, by sundown, you may get the notification that it isn't coming until to-morrow, for it has been rescheduled. Always a pleasantry, and a not so pleasant way to end what is otherwise, a very frustrating day! I feel for you. If it ships USPS, at least here, they come in a separate special(ized) van. That doesn't deliver the regular mail. And I believe that Fed Ex & UPS opperate differently (which is not to absolve UPS from catastrophic aggravation - they've recently begun taking pictures of packages dropped off...) but just in terms of, I don't know if FedEx is of the more independent Contractor Variety? And therefore, then, if they own their own vans, maybe they have even more say than they already do, in where & when they decide to get it to you! What's that? A sale on @Kohl's . . . the rest of the packages can wait, until to morrow~ probably a bit of a power trip too, now that I think about it... Always lovely when they drop off an acoustic guitar in the dead of winter outside the door & just leave it there, unattended, when it was in fact 'signature on~!*;)" So I guess what I'm saying - is - now I have no idea, My laundry sounds like it's about to explode, or someone has suspiciously broken in, in the middle of the day over tea time, & mischievously / deceitfully / artfully & with great skill, like a NINJA, I'd suppose, dropped a small pile of bricks in there. . . (so I'd better go & check it out) (=
 

Lisa the Ferrociraptor

I'm all things, and so are you
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Great, awesome, fantastic.
It wasn't bad enough that our main water heater broke.
Now it seems the other one's gone too.
So we now have no hot water, and based on what i'm hearing, we won't for the next 3 months. In winter.
And despite my insistence an electric shower would make more sense "oh, no, the current system is so much better!", which means we can't take hot showers for those 3 months, only cold ones.
IN WINTER.

Seriously, fuck my life, it's just the joke that never fucking ends. I seriously want to die just so i can finally stop dealing with this bullshit.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top