Post your outfit!

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
(Inspired by this thread https://www.suicideforum.com/commun...pping-hauls-and-other-shallow-stuff-3.169178/ )

Another thread was so interesting, in that it was people saying what they have recently purchased and much of it was clothes. It was cool because it gave me some insight into who people are more - what they're wearing, the jewelry they have bought etc.

So what do you wear most days? That can be what you wear to work.. or what you wear at home..

Bonus points for using photos to show us and adding jewelry to your post, if applicable.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
This is as close to what I wear as it gets. Black tshirts, jeans and black trainers (always Sketchers). Of course this is for "leaving the house". Swap out any pair of gym shorts for staying in. (or no shorts at all and just trucking around in my boxers, to the postmen's disapproval)

shirt.jpg

1627465885793.png

Bergerac

What a fun thread! Thanks for the tag.

Well, I always wear smart-casual. I love high-waisted jeans/leggings; boots; smart blouse/shirt. Nice blazer.

As for jewellery, I don’t over-do it. A lovely ring (preferably antique), or a delicate necklace. Has to be silver or gold.

I will upload some pictures, as an example, later.

*hug

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
I look dead boring today in my work uniform.
SD_01_T52_7668_F0_X_EC_1.jpeg

I don't normally tend to wear jeans or trousers as I've got short legs so they look silly on me.
I normally wear skirts or dresses, generally black with biker boots in the winter and patterned with trainers or Birkenstocks in the summer.

This is my favourite dress at the moment, looks good with a fitted denim jacket and chunky white trainers.
764-896s.jpg

Bergerac

View attachment 46936

I don't normally tend to wear jeans or trousers as I've got short legs so they look silly on me.
I normally wear skirts or dresses, generally black with biker boots in the winter and patterned with trainers or Birkenstocks in the summer.

This is my favourite dress at the moment, looks good with a fitted denim jacket and chunky white trainers.
View attachment 46937
That second dress is really pretty.

Brân

i don't like me either
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
to be fair my work outfit is pretty straight forward, it's the stuff I wear at home is a bit mismatch hehe. I can't find / remember where I got the blouse I'm wearing tho - it's deffo not the boob tube the model has on :D I think I thrifted it from a charity shop - it's just a simple tucked in white thing with some light floral embroidery around the buttons

Shoes be just simple black heels. I like to live a mostly greyscale life unless there's a mustard or maroon garment around

Jacket/skirt from ASOS

Screenshot_20210728-145338_Samsung Internet.jpg

BlueGreen

1627483722258.png 1627483698356.png

I love how this thread has taken off @Walker! :D I have two basic looks - the blazer/stipey top/skinny jeans when I feel confident and the rain jacket/bum cover up when I want to be invisible.

1627484317663.png
At home I wear these but with more of a 'bag lady' vibe than any of the images I could find!

I have a whole wardrobe of stripey tops and jumpers, I can't resist them. It would be interesting if this thread could be added to, like what we are wearing today as well as what is your usual style. And what do you have most of in your wardrobe?

BlueGreen

View attachment 46936

View attachment 46937
Love that dress @Sunspots!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00