Post your outfit!

Holding my breath

SF Pro
SF Supporter
I look dead boring today in my work uniform.
View attachment 46936

I don't normally tend to wear jeans or trousers as I've got short legs so they look silly on me.
I normally wear skirts or dresses, generally black with biker boots in the winter and patterned with trainers or Birkenstocks in the summer.

This is my favourite dress at the moment, looks good with a fitted denim jacket and chunky white trainers.
View attachment 46937
Really pretty dress. 🥰

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Fun topic idea Walker, love it! I love clothes and fashion so so much, always have! :) My actual outfits are really boring most of the time. I love putting really beautiful & fun outfits together, but would enjoy doing that a lot more if I had a really sexy and perfect body to pull off what I'd want to wear (would pretty much be all sexy all the time lol).
Anyway my actual style is usually very casual. I'll break it down piece by piece, only have 1 pic though sorry (don't have much time right now gotta get ready in a couple mins)

My fave one that I wear the most often is this one:

mayforestbewithgraymine.png

Bottom
In the summer - Black spandex shorts
The rest of the year (when it's generally a bit more mild) - Black leggings, polka dot leggings, black velvet leggings or cat print leggings
Oh I have a sparkly pair of leggings too but they are kinda scratchy and don't stay on very well either so I don't end up wearing them much at all.

Shoes
Black glitter Vans, Toms or regular/boring runners lol.

Socks
Neon, stripes, polka dots, black, gray, pink, purple or white.

Jewelry
Earrings - I rarely wear any, my ears are pierced (have been since I was 8 lol) but most earrings make my ears get itchy after like 10 mins so I basically never wear them. I have tons of pairs of them though lol.

Necklaces - Have tons of them, and also lots of bracelets and rings, but again just don't wear them much.

The style of jewelry I love the most is fun, funny and colorful. Anything rainbow, glittery/sparkly I usually love.
I think I kinda just like to "collect" jewelry to look at, rather than actually wear lol. Guess I just feel most stuff looks better not on me than on me, oh well could be worse :p

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
PS - Oops meant to say I love all the clothes everyone's posted (guy and girl clothes, yup lol, like I said I love clothes!) and I'd soo wear that pretty floral print dress @Sunspots except I'd need a much better body first lol. If it didn't lay at least fairly flat in the stomach area I'd be far too uncomfortable in it. Lovely style and pattern though for sure, love it!
Love the shade of blue with the shirt and pants Angie and also the shoes (I'd so wear that whole outfit basically lol) and love the gray jacket/skirt set too Lux, you guys all have really awesome style! :)

Holding my breath

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Love this thread ❤️ So cool seeing what everyone wears. Whose with me and wants a photo of one of @1964dodge t-shirts? 🤣 That is such a cool idea and perfect for you. *hug

Im most comfortable in jeans and a jumper or vest top if it warm enough. I have lots of black, grey and blue clothes in my wardrobe. Most tops are roll neck or vest tops if it’s hot. So today when I’m at home I’m in something like this, sleeveless black roll neck top and relaxed skinny jeans.

5A895E78-72AE-4656-A322-715AD82AFEF3.jpeg
At work I usually wear skirt and top. Something like this.
ADF171C4-10C0-40B1-9649-9F69EE5152F4.jpeg
Chunky knit grey jumpers but again I like the high roll neck style. For shoes I live in my grey converse and have a pair of black DM’s for work.
BA909B70-4AB8-4460-ABB5-8FC435929D45.jpeg EBFAB3EC-8EC1-4666-9A5A-1FB91CBDDD48.jpeg

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I really need to come back and look through this thread properly later because it's disturbingly interesting (plus it's also after 2am)! Who would have thought that you'd start a thread about clothes and accessories! Go, Matt! Oh, I know that you secretly want to hear all about my (slight) sock obsession *hysterical

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
Matt - granted, I can see why you tagged me. I do have an impeccable sense of style ;) However, I haven't been too concerned with outfits as of late, so my outfit is just whatever I can put together that doesn't make me look like a bum when I go out (which is maybe like once every 2 weeks to a month). And at home, I do sit like a bum constantly and don't really give a shit what I have on.

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Also, Lucy, you NEED to be my personal stylist! I remember some of the clothes that you posted in the original thread (that inspired this one) and your taste in clothes and shoes is exactly what I'd love to have in my wardrobe! If we lived near each other, I can only imagine our shopping trips (and the bill)!! :D @Sunspots

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Also, Lucy, you NEED to be my personal stylist! I remember some of the clothes that you posted in the original thread (that inspired this one) and your taste in clothes and shoes is exactly what I'd love to have in my wardrobe! If we lived near each other, I can only imagine our shopping trips (and the bill)!! :D @Sunspots
I'd soooo love that ❤️
Shopping with friends is always more fun.

A_J_R

I love dressing up, but don't get to do that so often now. My job involves me moving heavy boxes from time to time, so I just take a nod from my favorite 70s fashion icons (although I'm usually in a concert tee and jeans these days, but you get the point). Also, I don't look like Jaclyn Smith at all, but everyone calls me Kelly because I am kind of super into my hair. haha But this is my general style these days, or anything else slightly 70s.

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 7.09.31 PM.png

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
When going into work physically typically just business casual attire. Working at home socks and underwear only. When I go to the post office I do put on pants and a t-shirt which they do appreciate. LOL. Monday this was the shirt.

IMG_2322.jpeg

Bonnie Blue Flag t-shirt. If I wear a hat it is one of these three, although one is a helmet.

Hatrack 1.jpg

Brodie helmet which can be a plus when folks are debating politics at the Post Office, Jayne Cobb hat for when it is cold and a beat up, sweat stained Stetson for when out down at the pasture so the sun doesn't fry my brain like an egg. :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00