1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your *petty* complaint here

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Walker, Feb 17, 2018.

1. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Seeing is Believing Forum Pro SF Supporter

Got a new phone a spanking brand new one and I have no idea how to set it up the way I liked it with the earlier version

2. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

@Flying Fox No, that's a legit complaint. You should leave their name off the project on passive aggressive "accident". :)

Lulabelle and Flying Fox like this.
  3. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

@Petal mmmmNo, that's another pretty legit complaint. Here's to getting that worked out soon. That sucks.

This thread should've been called "post your complaint that you don't feel like starting a whole thread about here" cause some of these are just whiny -- "I'm cold" and "It's monday" and some of these are more than "petty" - "I lost a filling", "I broke my thousand dollar phone"...

4. RCee

RCee Well-Known Member

I don't want to go to my other job! I haven't had a day off in I do t know how long I can't get anything done In my personal life one of my jobs is sucking the life out of me I have my own other problems I can't deal with because I have no time in the day. Now After getting no sleep at one of my jobs I have to get shit done by 7 to uber to my other job to go straight to work for 5 hours just to come back to this one. I just want to cry like does no one get it I al worn the fuck out u despaid and just fucking tired I have no time for me or even to take care of my stuff because I always come last I have basically had it and this is just the line I finally have just crossed the line I am just beyond fucked up. After getting sick last week I just have no energy anymore to carry on

5. sickanon2

sickanon2 Active Member

Employers never having the decency to actually email me after an interview to tell me whether I got the job or not. Even though I can assume I was unsuccessful after enough time has passed, it would be nice to be treated like a human being for once.

Deety, Walker and DrownedFishOnFire like this.
  6. Ash600

Ash600 SF Creative SF Supporter

I hate it when people come into the pharmacy at which I work yapping away on their fucking mobile phones and still expect to be served. And the mindless numb-arsing bollocks they speak down the phone is just totally unbelieveable at times. It seems as if they've eaten a massive lump of E.coli the size of an ostrich egg for their breakfast and are now just spraying verbal shit out at over 300mph for everyone to hear.

Then they turn to one of the staff members and say "oh sorry, I didn't quite follow what the pharmacist told me." Honestly, what kind of a world is this when I tell someone to fuck off and finish their phone call outside and they can't even follow that simple instruction?

7. Walker

Ate a lot of chocolate. I'm bad.

Lulabelle, Deety and Witty_Sarcasm like this.
  8. Ash600

Yeah you should have shared! You could be getting into trouble again:eek:

9. Walker

oh god, not again, @Ash600 I've had enough for the moment. And I did share, just not with anyone here since it's hard to reach through the screens. But you'll have to take my word for it. My little piggy co-worker and I shared.

Lulabelle and Ash600 like this.
  10. Shannew

Shannew Chat Pro

bananas..
    they literally last two days

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  11. Ash600

The is a way to make them last longer

1. Separate each banana from the bunch.
    2. Wrap each stem in plastic cling wrap.

This will reduce the amount of ethylene gas produced naturally during the ripening process from reaching other parts of the fruit and prematurely ripening it. (Majority of the guess is produced in the stem/crown part of the banana).

Alternatively buy apples.

12. Anttmel

Anttmel Well-Known Member

People who don’t know how to put their cell phone on silent mode then play games, music, etc in public places. Especially when there are signs posted not to. Ugh.

This waiting room is ridiculous.

Walker and Witty_Sarcasm like this.
  13. Alwayswrong

Alwayswrong Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

14. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

I hate when people deliberately ignore me irl as if i didn't exist. It truly sucks.

15. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Seeing is Believing Forum Pro SF Supporter

Instant hug for this one. Very sorry to see this happening

Petal likes this.
  16. Ineluki

Ineluki The Storm King

What's the deal with drive through service these days? The name implies what you are supposed to do.....DRIVE through it. Stop at the window, order what you want, pay and get the hell out of my way so I can do the same.

Every time I pull up to one any more, and the ones at Starbucks seem to be the worst, people want to sit in their cars and have a debate about how much theiy are getting charged. Or at the hamburger places, people want to sit in their car and play twenty questions. "Does that come with cheese? Can I substitute a salad for my fries? Can I get Kobe beef on my hamburger because I don't support the American Cattle Association, and did you know that they......."

Look all those things are FINE as long as they are done inside the restaurant! I think special requests should be made inside the restaurant. I don't want to sit behind someone who can't find his ass with both hands while he tries to digest the entire menu board. They have it set up with numbered combos to make it easy for his dumb ass and he still can't figure it out.

Wanna know how I order? "HI, yes I will have a hazelnut latte and a Number One value meal.....Thanks, I will see you up there...." and I am DONE!

17. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

Just the literally insane people I have to talk to on the phone. No sir, asking about your health is not a fucking communist plot to take over America. My company is legitimate and we don't do anything illegal, or else we would have been out of business long ago. As it stands, we have been in business for 30 years. You can call them, no I don't know their home phone numbers, and just because I don't know all the answers, that does not mean I am willfully ignorant and kowtowing to higher-ups with no idea of what is truly going on. I tell you "as far as I know" because I do not know everything, clearly, unlike you. Go ahead and ask me all of the medical questions you want to. No, I am not on birth control and my mother is too old to have children, thank you for asking. Did you plan to impregnate us? I didn't mind telling you my surname, even if it is unique. I'm not scared of you and you can't find anything on me. I am far from perfect but my record is clean. This turned into a rant but I needed to get it out, because although I do enjoy my job, sometimes these paranoid idiots can really grind my gears.

18. Walker

That's EXACTLY how I order too. A hazelnut latte and you know what? They think I'm a freak so if that's your actual drink I bet Sbux thinks you're a freak too. High five for that today. Apparently it's not common. Add chocolate (to make a hazelnut mocha) and their head explodes.

Lulabelle and Ineluki like this.
  19. Walker

@Witty_Sarcasm I'm pretty sure you've been talking to my father on the phone. Sorry.

20. Walker

Well WE love the hell out of you, that must make up for it a little, right? Ok, maybe not much. I'm sorry you're feeling like people are blowing you off. That's crappy.
    upload_2018-3-7_23-0-41.jpeg

Lulabelle, Deety and Petal like this.