1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your *petty* complaint here

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Walker, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Kira

Kira SF Gelfling Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Does that mean that you are going to get it for me Ash?? Oh, thanks hun! Just put it in the shower. (I'm NOT implying that you are a f*er, but took it up as an opportunity to finally get the damn chair!!)

Alwayswrong likes this.
  2. Ash600

Ash600 SF Creative SF Supporter

Ooh cheeky!
    I found this one for you

[​IMG]

3. Kira

Oh, just what I've been looking for o_O
    Thanks for giving me a hand (get it??? Incredibly bad, bad pun)

4. Ash600

Ash600 SF Creative SF Supporter

I could use that bad pun as an opportunity to post another petty complaint here, but I'm too much of a nice and fantastic guy so I'll decline.:p

Kira likes this.
  5. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

AMAZON, mate. They deliver.

Lulabelle likes this.
  6. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

It's cold at work so I'm wearing my coat. Now what am I supposed to do when I go outside since I've been in my coat all night? Put on my outside coat?
    whhambulance come pick me up, ok?
    upload_2018-3-3_5-31-11.jpeg

Lulabelle likes this.
  7. Sunday16

Sunday16 Well-Known Member

8. Walker

Big pimpin mother fckr now! @Sunday16 Hells yeah

Lulabelle and Sunday16 like this.
  9. Haha. Yes, they definitely do that. Another thing is, on crowded buses, they can't figure out that they need to move backwards to make room for other people to stand. The driver will scream, "move back" like 10 times, and they still stand there, confident that this command must apply to everyone but them.

10. sunnypseudo

sunnypseudo Well-Known Member

It's very loud in my house all of a sudden. I'm torn between being up stairs with my cat who is suddenly cuddly and h ising down in my studio where I can control the noise level and get some work done.. So much noise.. So much..

gypsylee likes this.
  11. gypsylee

gypsylee SF Supporter

Traffic on freeway early Sunday morning. Always traffic!

sunnypseudo likes this.
  12. I am officially restricting myself from complaining about anything for the rest of the day.

What money we had got stolen the other day, so my husband went and attempted to steal a box of pads for me, and got caught in the process.

I said, "Fuck, I'm sorry. That was probably pretty awkward."

He said, "Fuck them. Doesn't bother me any. If my wife needs pads, she's getting fucking pads one way or another."

I instantly realized that having a husband who's willing to do that for me, and not care when he gets caught, makes me the luckiest fucking female on the face of the planet.

13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

My filling just fell out, boo fucking hoo. :( *not happy*

14. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

My neighbour clears snow off his driveway before 8am on the weekend. My window is right above it.

sunnypseudo likes this.
  15. Flying Fox

Flying Fox SF Supporter

Completely wonky blood sugars with no logical explanation for them.
    There is absolutely no reason why I should be experiencing a plummeting low blood sugar but yet I am. I've had Type 1 Diabetes for over 20 years now and this is one of the strangest period days in that I have gone from having a blood sugar of 240 to a blood sugar of 70 and dropping, not for the first time this week. This is without making an adjustment for the 240 and without any exercise, after having had carbohydrates to eat and a period of not being attached to the insulin pump due to shower. Basal pattern is still the same. Ugh.

16. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

When people misspell words and I think they are new slang terms I've never heard of before. Like someone described a shirt as being "gotty", and I then realized they probably meant it looked gaudy. That was after I Googled to try to figure it out :p

Eves and shania like this.
  17. Flying Fox

Flying Fox SF Supporter

When you are meeting your group for the purpose of completing a class project and throughout the duration your partner(s) is working on another project for an entirely different class. I mean, why I am I even here? It takes me an hour and 15 minutes one way to drive commute here and today I have no class, and therefore no reason, to be in the city other than to meet with them, only to have them work on something else.

Alwayswrong likes this.
  18. Walker

Can't sleep. That's petty right?

Lulabelle likes this.
  19. Kira

Nah, not that petty really. I've heard that adequate sleep is essential to one's health and well being. o_O :p ox

20. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Seeing is Believing Forum Pro SF Supporter

That isn't petty but legit royally pissed off issue. Hope the group get their priorities straight

Flying Fox likes this.