Post your *petty* complaint here

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Any thoughts about taking a boat instead?*sfdunno
They rebooked me for a flight through Switzerland tomorrow. It will take the whole day... Once my battery’s out, I have no phone, so no tickets... I hope they’ll print them for me. I haven’t eaten anything and I’m just sitting on the floor alone in the middle of the airport, with nothing to do... :(

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
They rebooked me for a flight through Switzerland tomorrow. It will take the whole day... Once my battery’s out, I have no phone, so no tickets... I hope they’ll print them for me. I haven’t eaten anything and I’m just sitting on the floor alone in the middle of the airport, with nothing to do... :(
You didn't bring a charger?

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
They should be offering you complimentary meal vouchers and suitable accomodation as your flight is re-scheduled for tomorrow. Sure that's part of aviation requirements.
Hope they do print out your tickets, it's the least those fuckwits can do.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Most airports are just plugging in via USB.... Right?
I don’t know, there is none right here where I’m supposed to wait, I guess I’ll have to see in my accommodation.
They should be offering you complimentary meal vouchers and suitable accomodation as your flight is re-scheduled for tomorrow. Sure that's part of aviation requirements.
Hope they do print out your tickets, it's the least those fuckwits can do.
Yeah, I’ll see about all that... Just hope I get the accommodation soon so there is something open to eat tonight.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
I don’t know, there is none right here where I’m supposed to wait, I guess I’ll have to see in my accommodation.

Yeah, I’ll see about all that... Just hope I get the accommodation soon so there is something open to eat tonight.
Demand to be fed right now. Raise a shit storm if they don't play ball.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
Yeah they are. The UK doesn’t play with Europe I guess.
I actually have a hair curler that my mother got me as a supposed gift from Israel when she went there on vacation. Dumbass didn't realize it'd be completely useless to me in the US because I can't plug the damn thing in.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Yeah they are. The UK doesn’t play with Europe I guess.
Yeah, U
I thought all European sockets were the same.
European sockets are indeed the same, but the UK don't like playing ball with them, that's why they have different shaped sockets as well as insisting on driving on the left hand side of the road. That's what's being UK is all about.;)

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I actually have a hair curler that my mother got me as a supposed gift from Israel when she went there on vacation. Dumbass didn't realize it'd be completely useless to me in the US because I can't plug the damn thing in.
There are adapters though, but they are expensive, yeah. :/

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$140.00
Goal
$255.00