• IMPORTANT: Covid-19 can only be discussed on this site in terms of SUPPORT. There is a covid-19 support forum and a covid-19 support chat for people needing support around this topic. There is a thread in Forum News and Announcements explaining this further. Please read it.

Post your *petty* complaint here

1964dodge

when you help others you help yourself
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Thanks. I called in 7 minutes late because I didn’t realize it was a call in interview cause I didn’t read the instructions properly. (ADD brain why?)

But other than that I think maybe I won’t get a service position cause lack of experience, but I mentioned I’d be interested in other jobs if it didn’t work out and she said she was happy to hear that cause they are looking for hostesses. So maybe I’m going to hostess? God I have so much nervous energy rn.

Or maybe nothing. Ugh we’ll see. I need work and I so don’t wanna work as an admin again.
I hope you get something that you like to do...mike...*hug

1964dodge

Forum Pro
SF Supporter
They never asked for my ID, maybe a few times in my life. And I think I look younger than my age. My neighbor thought I was 15. xD
actually funny story about an id. I joined the navy when I was 17 and at that time drinking age was 18. whenever I bought beer they carded me because I looked young. they would look at the military id and say ok never checked the age on it because it was military id lol...mike

Baywasp

Does Petty Complaints Right
I think one of them is cracked. I'm not sure exactly what's wrong. I was supposed to see about getting root canals on them, but it's not covered by my insurance and it's too expensive for me, even if I go to the dental school. So the dentist told me if the root canals are not an option, I need to get the teeth extracted (which is covered by my insurance). I put off calling about that for a while because I was scared, but the pain started to get worse, so I tried to make an appointment this week, but the scheduling people said they didn't have any record of me needing extractions. They said they'd try to find out more from the office and get back to me, but I haven't heard anything since the beginning of this week. I guess I'll have to call back next week.

1964dodge

Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I think one of them is cracked. I'm not sure exactly what's wrong. I was supposed to see about getting root canals on them, but it's not covered by my insurance and it's too expensive for me, even if I go to the dental school. So the dentist told me if the root canals are not an option, I need to get the teeth extracted (which is covered by my insurance). I put off calling about that for a while because I was scared, but the pain started to get worse, so I tried to make an appointment this week, but the scheduling people said they didn't have any record of me needing extractions. They said they'd try to find out more from the office and get back to me, but I haven't heard anything since the beginning of this week. I guess I'll have to call back next week.
*hug*console

Ok which tooth is it. I hope its a back tooth for your sake.
Also, never trust bureaucracy. I was supposed to have an apt. this week and they blinked their eyes at me like they never hear. Im dumb but not that dumb! Fuck those guys!

Baywasp

Ok which tooth is it. I hope its a back tooth for your sake.
Also, never trust bureaucracy. I was supposed to have an apt. this week and they blinked their eyes at me like they never hear. Im dumb but not that dumb! Fuck those guys!
Yeah, it's the ones in the very back on the left side
I hate having to deal with bureaucracy. It always takes so long to get through and get a response. I hope you can get everything dealt with soon.

Yeah, it's the ones in the very back on the left side
I hate having to deal with bureaucracy. It always takes so long to get through and get a response. I hope you can get everything dealt with soon.
Yeah. Getting a back tooth pulled is painful but fine. It won't do anything for your aesthetics which is important (jobs, friends, ect). We liked to pretend we r not appearance based but it's true. I've had a root canal and my mom who has had both has said, they both hurt just as much. So don't fret. It's over and done with. And later when things looks up monetary wise, a new fake tooth is in your life. Welcome to the future.

I got a root canal recently and the anesthesia was strong, if it's pain your worried about I hope the pulling of a tooth won't be much worse (other than after care).

And I would love to give one more fuck you to the system. I hate you system!!! And you've got this. :)

Baywasp

Yeah. Getting a back tooth pulled is painful but fine. It won't do anything for your aesthetics which is important (jobs, friends, ect). We liked to pretend we r not appearance based but it's true. I've had a root canal and my mom who has had both has said, they both hurt just as much. So don't fret. It's over and done with. And later when things looks up monetary wise, a new fake tooth is in your life. Welcome to the future.

I got a root canal recently and the anesthesia was strong, if it's pain your worried about I hope the pulling of a tooth won't be much worse (other than after care).

And I would love to give one more fuck you to the system. I hate you system!!! And you've got this. :)
Thanks. I talked to my roommate about it too, and he said it wasn't too terrible when he got a tooth extraction a while ago because the dentist used a lot of painkillers. The biggest problem he had was he ended up with a dry socket because he smoked afterwards when they told him not to. I don't smoke so that's not an issue for me. But I'm also really not looking forward to figuring out what I can eat while it's healing. Gotta find some soft foods I guess.

Also I agree, fuck the system!

Thanks. I talked to my roommate about it too, and he said it wasn't too terrible when he got a tooth extraction a while ago because the dentist used a lot of painkillers. The biggest problem he had was he ended up with a dry socket because he smoked afterwards when they told him not to. I don't smoke so that's not an issue for me. But I'm also really not looking forward to figuring out what I can eat while it's healing. Gotta find some soft foods I guess.

Also I agree, fuck the system!
Hey, smoothies are great! I had to after they did an experimental procedure to redirect a canine in my mouth to grow the right way by attaching a chain to it. Kale smoothies with bananas and strawberries are great! Milkshakes (with rum if that's something you're into). Or maybe how Zac Efron does it, putting chicken and water in a blender and drinking it. (JK. It'll be ok, you can eat more interesting than that.)

Plus, I'm sure you could eat Pho!

Tana

I took a little more of the antidepressant than I "should", and now I'm nauseated with a stomach ace, and can't sleep.... also stuff I don't want to think about rn pops up and "says stuff" lol...it's over 4am.

Baywasp

Hey, smoothies are great! I had to after they did an experimental procedure to redirect a canine in my mouth to grow the right way by attaching a chain to it. Kale smoothies with bananas and strawberries are great! Milkshakes (with rum if that's something you're into). Or maybe how Zac Efron does it, putting chicken and water in a blender and drinking it. (JK. It'll be ok, you can eat more interesting than that.)

Plus, I'm sure you could eat Pho!
That all sounds good (except the chicken :D )

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$260.00
Goal
$255.00