Post your *petty* complaint here

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I just wish that kid worked at a nearby market and was selling cigarettes...
I mean, those f*-ups still asked for my ID when I last visited...at this age of 25.

Weird thought.
And imagine being me and misplacing/forgetting everything...also not owning a car...you get the idea.
They never asked for my ID, maybe a few times in my life. And I think I look younger than my age. My neighbor thought I was 15. xD

britishbloke

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thanks. I called in 7 minutes late because I didn’t realize it was a call in interview cause I didn’t read the instructions properly. (ADD brain why?)

But other than that I think maybe I won’t get a service position cause lack of experience, but I mentioned I’d be interested in other jobs if it didn’t work out and she said she was happy to hear that cause they are looking for hostesses. So maybe I’m going to hostess? God I have so much nervous energy rn.

Or maybe nothing. Ugh we’ll see. I need work and I so don’t wanna work as an admin again.
I've never heard of a call in interview myself, so news to me.

Lack of experience sometimes isn't the be all and end all, I've got jobs before because of who I am rather than what I've been. Whatever happens at least you've got potentially another interview for another job if this doesn't work out. Interview experience is very useful for you too.

I hope something comes up for you *brohug

Why are people in my house shitting with the door open. Come on! Seriously! This is not cool. (I wish I could say this is the first time this has happened.)
:D hey dude couldn't pass us a newspaper could ya?

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Why are people in my house shitting with the door open. Come on! Seriously! This is not cool. (I wish I could say this is the first time this has happened.)
Maybe it's because they need a quick escape route if things get out of hand?

Or perhaps, they are proud of their efforts and wish to show their creations to others? They could be the pioneers of a new genre of art.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I feel awful...I wish I never engaged in that debate.
It doesn't matter what I think, do your thing and I'll do mine.

It was just a personal opinion, no one should actually feel bad about it.
Could have stated it more politely though, or better yet, not type anything though.

I really hope @Walker is wrong though, and no one thought anything like that when reading?
as far as i'm concerned water under the bridge no problem at all...mike...*hug

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Where have all our influential leaders gone? People who helped change the world like Martin Luther King Jr. Gandhi, Buddha, Nelson Mandela. We live in a society where we have the technology to offend anyone at the click of a button. People don't interact any more respect or learn from there elders, They sit behind there computer screens saying hateful things to people, Things they would never say to there faces. We live in a society of cowards were people don't make the sacrifices necessary to make change, or learn from our history. People care more about there facebook status then actually helping someone in need. Kids are constantly on there phones or playing video games, instead of playing outside or reading a book. There brainwashed by public schools, media and internet. until we stop valuing technology and materialism, above our fellow man I don't see us making progress that will make a difference in today's society.
I am going to interject my opinion if I may. you are right in a way that this computer age can make people cold. but I don't blame the computer age I blame parents. I lot of parents don't teach their children old fashioned values. my parents taught me, I taught my children and my son is teaching his children. the things i'm talking about is respect for others especially the elderly, take care of your parents when needed, be honest, you need to work for what you need , be respectful and treat workers beneath you with fairness and respect to name a few. not to mention be charitable to others. if a parent passes on values so will their kids and so on. we have much less of that today. you may be rght some people don't interact in person as much these days...mike...*hug

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Thanks. I called in 7 minutes late because I didn’t realize it was a call in interview cause I didn’t read the instructions properly. (ADD brain why?)

But other than that I think maybe I won’t get a service position cause lack of experience, but I mentioned I’d be interested in other jobs if it didn’t work out and she said she was happy to hear that cause they are looking for hostesses. So maybe I’m going to hostess? God I have so much nervous energy rn.

Or maybe nothing. Ugh we’ll see. I need work and I so don’t wanna work as an admin again.
I hope you get something that you like to do...mike...*hug

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
They never asked for my ID, maybe a few times in my life. And I think I look younger than my age. My neighbor thought I was 15. xD
actually funny story about an id. I joined the navy when I was 17 and at that time drinking age was 18. whenever I bought beer they carded me because I looked young. they would look at the military id and say ok never checked the age on it because it was military id lol...mike

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
I think one of them is cracked. I'm not sure exactly what's wrong. I was supposed to see about getting root canals on them, but it's not covered by my insurance and it's too expensive for me, even if I go to the dental school. So the dentist told me if the root canals are not an option, I need to get the teeth extracted (which is covered by my insurance). I put off calling about that for a while because I was scared, but the pain started to get worse, so I tried to make an appointment this week, but the scheduling people said they didn't have any record of me needing extractions. They said they'd try to find out more from the office and get back to me, but I haven't heard anything since the beginning of this week. I guess I'll have to call back next week.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00