• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Post your *petty* complaint here

Windhover

meandering home
SF Supporter
Yes, I totally get this. I had this with my old aide and some others. I hope you can untangle things.
I'm sorry you have this around you too. It's difficult, as every time another conflict or issue pops up, I absorb more of their stress.
🫯Don't they know it is possible to figure out problems and actions without getting irked at one another?! Rhetorical question, obviously.
Sigh.
 
I'm sorry you have this around you too. It's difficult, as every time another conflict or issue pops up, I absorb more of their stress.
🫯Don't they know it is possible to figure out problems and actions without getting irked at one another?! Rhetorical question, obviously.
Sigh.
Yeah, very frustrating!
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top