Remind me again why people didn't like Power Rangers 2017. I know why people don't like Megaforce, I know why people don't like anything Hasbro is doing nowadays, but I cannot for the life of me find a legitimate complaint about why 2017 is bad.
The only good thing about bad people and or their bad traits, is that they become a reminder of exactly what the type of person you never want to be. It makes you stop and check yourself, you prevent yourself from becoming just like them.
It feels unreal when a tv show gets a remake, and during the original airing you are around the same age as the teen lead stars, and on the remake they reprised their roles as parents, wth. I can’t believe we are at the age.
Scrolling through tiktok and I saw a cat named Giacomino, and it clicked in my brain that is the pizza shop that my family always goes to when i was a child, that shop no longer exist though at least in the area that I know of.
If someone forgets conversations all the time, forgets what they said yesterday, repeats things multiple times, they need to be assessed for ?… clearly there’s something amiss.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.