• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Post your random thought here!

puffymilk

making the bed
SF Supporter
If you find a good one please share?
Sure I will. The one I’m currently using is a local brand, so I don’t think it’s worth sharing haha. But I remember using one from Shu Uemura way way back then. Probably in around 2015. The product no longer exists, but I always love Shu Uemura products. I think they have a new product/series for their powder foundation. Might want to check that one out. By the way, I have oily skin.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I was doing typing tests and the highest score I got was 84 WPM, but then I read about people doing like 300 WPM with barely any mistakes and I'm like...how?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$255.00
Top