R.I.P

Dinolaur

Human by day, Dino by night
Staff Alumni
Hey guys. I’ve spoke to @Walker about posting a little tribute to a dear friend of all of us on SF forum (family) to jedizen or as some may know as Dave. Tonight I found out that Dave has unfortunately passed away. I do not know how but judging by comments etc it wasn’t suicide, however it does say in his funeral eulogy that he died suddenly.

I’d like to start by saying that Dave was an awesome guy. He was very attentive and would stop and listening to anyone and chat away to whomever he wanted. He would happily open his inbox to chat to whoever needed someone to talk to. He was a great guy and I’m very sad and shocked that he’s no longer with us. I hope he’s resting easy now.

if anyone would like to add anything please go ahead :)

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
He and I found ourselves taking different sides during a couple of "philosophical" discussions. He was the type who could take in another's point of view without taking disagreement personally, and express his own view with the goal of creating understanding rather than "trying to win."

There were others who likely knew him better in the supportive sense but, in my interactions with him, I found him intelligent and thoughtful and friendly and exactly the sort of person that communities like this need more of.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
He and I found ourselves taking different sides during a couple of "philosophical" discussions. He was the type who could take in another's point of view without taking disagreement personally, and express his own view with the goal of creating understanding rather than "trying to win."

There were others who likely knew him better in the supportive sense but, in my interactions with him, I found him intelligent and thoughtful and friendly and exactly the sort of person that communities like this need more of.
I agree. I was being blunt to him once and I just glad he forgives me for it.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00